booklover's Discussions (3,185)

Discussions Replied To (2822) Replies Latest Activity

"I never did encounter that when I was younger (not now in middle-age either.) My dau…"

booklover replied Sep 2, 2012 to Sexual perceptions of Secular morality

20 Sep 15, 2012
Reply by Stormi C.

"I know Steph, isn't it hysterical?  I wish I could take credit.  I like James' name…"

booklover replied Sep 2, 2012 to Q: How Do You Tell When Paul Rayon is Lying? A: When he Opens His Mouth

44 Sep 2, 2012
Reply by Pat

"VikingDon, they REALLY would not have gotten the reference.  Good neighbors, but NOT…"

booklover replied Sep 2, 2012 to Victory for evolution in Texas

42 Sep 18, 2012
Reply by Steph S.

"Once our neighbors asked us to get their mail for a week.  They were all excited to…"

booklover replied Sep 1, 2012 to Victory for evolution in Texas

42 Sep 18, 2012
Reply by Steph S.

"Thanks Dr. Allan, I will check that book out.  It seems like a book I would really e…"

booklover replied Sep 1, 2012 to Resolved: Atheists Are More Cat People Than Dog People

347 Nov 23, 2013
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"Exactly, Dr. Allan.  Also some of what he said was crude.  Mitt and Co. looked uncom…"

booklover replied Sep 1, 2012 to Q: How Do You Tell When Paul Rayon is Lying? A: When he Opens His Mouth

44 Sep 2, 2012
Reply by Pat

"Oooh, I really like that quote Dr. Allan.  I like the part about they are not underl…"

booklover replied Sep 1, 2012 to Resolved: Atheists Are More Cat People Than Dog People

347 Nov 23, 2013
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"Yep, these America-loving Conservatives whose only goal is to make sure the Liberal…"

booklover replied Sep 1, 2012 to Q: How Do You Tell When Paul Rayon is Lying? A: When he Opens His Mouth

44 Sep 2, 2012
Reply by Pat

"lol Dr. Allan"

44 Sep 2, 2012
Reply by Pat

"Ha ha, I love Lush Rambo.  Gotta share that one with my Limbaugh-hating Mom! :) "

44 Sep 2, 2012
Reply by Pat

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service