Aggiememenon's Discussions (62)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Theocracy is only a real danger when our technological society collapses due to the…"

Aggiememenon replied Jan 13, 2012 to Hi Guys

14 Mar 8, 2013
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

"Update: Irreligiosophy is no longer podcasting (Chuck & Leighton hung it up over…"

Aggiememenon replied Jan 11, 2012 to Podcast List

25 May 27, 2012
Reply by Carl W Franke

"Just become Protestant, marry her, and spare us the melodramatic public hand-wringin…"

Aggiememenon replied Apr 9, 2011 to Popular TV priest takes leave of absence after affair with cousin is revealed

7 May 17, 2011
Reply by Janne

"I grew up in Columbia, SC until I was like, age 8 or so, way back in the 1970s.  Mom…"

Aggiememenon replied Apr 8, 2011 to Hello! Excited to have found another non-religious site!

3 Apr 8, 2011
Reply by paul babcock

"Reminds me of t-shirts I've seen...."I found Jesus...he was behind the couch the who…"

Aggiememenon replied Apr 8, 2011 to bit my tongue, but...

58 May 13, 2012
Reply by JS. Rogers

"Heehee ;-)  That reminds me of that Steven Colbert commentary where he (mock) defend…"

Aggiememenon replied Apr 8, 2011 to bit my tongue, but...

58 May 13, 2012
Reply by JS. Rogers

"I would actually think highly of a library that added R. Crumb's Illustrated Book of…"

Aggiememenon replied Mar 31, 2011 to A letter to all librarians! Please email your local librarian a copy of this!

20 Apr 7, 2011
Reply by Jennifer W

"I always liked Capt. Malcom ("Mal") Reynolds of the good ship Serenity...even though…"

Aggiememenon replied Mar 31, 2011 to Atheist stereotypes: the one group it's still okay to discriminate against.

63 Apr 7, 2011
Reply by Jonel Burge

"I sometimes like to jack around with Christians and say "One of the men I admire mos…"

Aggiememenon replied Mar 30, 2011 to bit my tongue, but...

58 May 13, 2012
Reply by JS. Rogers

"You should totally have gone for the Futurama angle, a la Hubert Farnsworth..."Good…"

Aggiememenon replied Mar 30, 2011 to bit my tongue, but...

58 May 13, 2012
Reply by JS. Rogers

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

Warren Jappe liked Grinning Cat's photo
5 minutes ago
Richard C Brown commented on Joan Denoo's blog post According to the Bible, God drowns, kills, slaughters, genocides, stones, burns, mauls, rapes, crushes, ....
12 minutes ago
Gila Guerilla replied to JanBodh's discussion Whats your take on what Gandhi ji said about "mysterious power that makes it self felt". I have felt it few times in my life, have you ?
23 minutes ago
Bertold Brautigan replied to James M. Martin's discussion Clown Show Coming: Why the Republitards Will Lose in 2016 Unless They Wise Up and Pick a Charismatic Candidate
24 minutes ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to James M. Martin's discussion Clown Show Coming: Why the Republitards Will Lose in 2016 Unless They Wise Up and Pick a Charismatic Candidate
27 minutes ago
Hunter Byrd joined Stephen Goldin's group
28 minutes ago
matthew greenberg replied to James M. Martin's discussion Clown Show Coming: Why the Republitards Will Lose in 2016 Unless They Wise Up and Pick a Charismatic Candidate
29 minutes ago
Bertold Brautigan replied to Ruth Anthony-Gardner's discussion In Liberia Christian Churches blame gays for Ebola in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
29 minutes ago
Bertold Brautigan replied to James M. Martin's discussion Clown Show Coming: Why the Republitards Will Lose in 2016 Unless They Wise Up and Pick a Charismatic Candidate
31 minutes ago
Meri Weathers shared John Jubinsky's discussion on Google +1
33 minutes ago
Meri Weathers liked John Jubinsky's discussion Nose Nerve Cells Repair Man's Severed Spinal Cord
33 minutes ago
Meri Weathers shared Ruth Anthony-Gardner's discussion on Google +1
37 minutes ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service