Torkoal (Gotta catch 'em all)'s Discussions (60)

Discussions Replied To (43) Replies Latest Activity

"@Steph Wouldn't it be illegal to suspend someone for their love of a deity? @lorrys…"

Torkoal (Gotta catch 'em all) replied Aug 14, 2011 to Trying an experiment when school starts.

9 Aug 25, 2011
Reply by Torkoal (Gotta catch 'em all)

"@forrest I go to a public school."

Torkoal (Gotta catch 'em all) replied Aug 14, 2011 to Trying an experiment when school starts.

9 Aug 25, 2011
Reply by Torkoal (Gotta catch 'em all)

"and I don't want hide it from them. What I'm most afraid of is having my good relati…"

Torkoal (Gotta catch 'em all) replied Aug 14, 2011 to Need advice.

3 Aug 14, 2011
Reply by Sassan K.

"@ava LOL, she's crazy."

Torkoal (Gotta catch 'em all) replied Aug 13, 2011 to Facepalm moment when my mom forgot I was an atheist...

10 Aug 20, 2011
Reply by Sarah

"I think it was written by a bunch of people over time. Probably the longest game of…"

Torkoal (Gotta catch 'em all) replied Aug 9, 2011 to Who wrote the Bible?

11 Aug 11, 2011
Reply by Steph S.

"Thanks for all the support guys. She knows I'm an atheist but I haven't told her my…"

Torkoal (Gotta catch 'em all) replied Aug 9, 2011 to Found some atheism titles at the bookstore.

15 Aug 12, 2011
Reply by Kelvin Hilerio

"Kelvin, I've only come out of the closet to my close family. To the rest (granny cou…"

Torkoal (Gotta catch 'em all) replied Aug 9, 2011 to Found some atheism titles at the bookstore.

15 Aug 12, 2011
Reply by Kelvin Hilerio

"Thanks Matt, maybe I should get another book instead   She's pretty much recovered b…"

15 Aug 12, 2011
Reply by Kelvin Hilerio

"I'm too young for tattoos, but I wouldn't do it. Imagine how squiggly the A would be…"

Torkoal (Gotta catch 'em all) replied Aug 9, 2011 to Atheist tattoo reactions

11 Apr 20, 2012
Reply by Rusty

"It does seem that way for a lot of people. Like a plant growing itself into a slab o…"

Torkoal (Gotta catch 'em all) replied Aug 8, 2011 to The older people get...

18 Aug 9, 2011
Reply by booklover

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service