Torkoal (Gotta catch 'em all)'s Discussions (60)

Discussions Replied To (43) Replies Latest Activity

"@lois I agree. Someone needs to stand up to jerks and put them in their place. It ta…"

Torkoal (Gotta catch 'em all) replied Sep 9, 2011 to Standing up to an asswipe fundy

19 Sep 18, 2011
Reply by Charles Cranford

"@neuro I think the reason he started it in the first place was to brag about it late…"

Torkoal (Gotta catch 'em all) replied Sep 9, 2011 to Standing up to an asswipe fundy

19 Sep 18, 2011

"Tell her your views and your spouse's views. Also mention other beliefs, and tell he…"

Torkoal (Gotta catch 'em all) replied Sep 9, 2011 to Child Asks "Is God Real?"

10 Sep 10, 2011
Reply by Don Pels

"Wait what? You're mad because the flyers don't have the words god or faith?"

Torkoal (Gotta catch 'em all) replied Sep 9, 2011 to Clearly it's inappropriate, but is it a legal issue?

19 Oct 6, 2011
Reply by Richard Baker

"Disgusting."

Torkoal (Gotta catch 'em all) replied Sep 7, 2011 to How can this happen in 21st century America?

32 Sep 14, 2011
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"It was just a petty fight. The worst injury that happened was a red cheek. It's not…"

Torkoal (Gotta catch 'em all) replied Sep 1, 2011 to Standing up to an asswipe fundy

19 Sep 18, 2011

"@book Of course I had already pointed it out, but he said he is trying to spread the…"

Torkoal (Gotta catch 'em all) replied Sep 1, 2011 to Standing up to an asswipe fundy

19 Sep 18, 2011

"Oh no, it's nowhere near life threatning. The kid has to be a whole 6 inches shorter…"

19 Sep 18, 2011

"And sorry for typos, auto correct on iPod sucks."

19 Sep 18, 2011

"Probably both will get torn off from mischeif anyways."

Torkoal (Gotta catch 'em all) replied Aug 25, 2011 to Trying an experiment when school starts.

9 Aug 25, 2011
Reply by Torkoal (Gotta catch 'em all)

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service