Torkoal (Gotta catch 'em all)'s Discussions (60)

Discussions Replied To (43) Replies Latest Activity

"Plush beating heart... MUST HAVE"

Torkoal (Gotta catch 'em all) replied Oct 7, 2011 to Everyone likes to look at this stuff don't lie

13 Oct 15, 2011
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

"*fist fight, not fights"

Torkoal (Gotta catch 'em all) replied Oct 6, 2011 to Apparently, me and my ex-enemy are friends again.

8 Jan 26, 2012
Reply by Minda Slade

""O'Hair wished the courts to ban U.S. astronauts — who were all Government employees…"

Torkoal (Gotta catch 'em all) replied Oct 6, 2011 to Founder of American Ahteists run in's w/so-called law of god types!

2 Oct 7, 2011
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

"We depend on wormshit for our crops, those pink little guys are what keep the earth…"

Torkoal (Gotta catch 'em all) replied Sep 29, 2011 to Life after Death...

10 May 29, 2013

"Post a couple discussions and make a few replies. This kept me on the top 10 for abo…"

Torkoal (Gotta catch 'em all) replied Sep 28, 2011 to How does one become a Top Member?

6 Jan 25, 2012
Reply by Minda Slade

"If thou love god then let go of all material belongings! Oh, and don't forget a smal…"

Torkoal (Gotta catch 'em all) replied Sep 26, 2011 to Anti-atheist Ann Coulter would reestablish a monarchy in USA

4 Sep 28, 2011
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

"Vile. What is it with preists and molestation?"

Torkoal (Gotta catch 'em all) replied Sep 20, 2011 to Couple ‘Allowed Their 12-Year-Old To Be Raped By A Preacher Living In Their Home’

2 Sep 20, 2011
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

"Very cool video. Links to the other parts?"

Torkoal (Gotta catch 'em all) replied Sep 18, 2011 to Wake Up!

2 Sep 19, 2011
Reply by Anne Atheist

"@bipedal That's an interesting question. I do think humans and animals do have the p…"

Torkoal (Gotta catch 'em all) replied Sep 15, 2011 to OBE'S (Out of Body Experiences) and After-Death Bright Lights Debunked

7 Sep 15, 2011
Reply by Torkoal (Gotta catch 'em all)

"I've actually had sleep paralysis about a week ago. I woke up in my bed and tried mo…"

Torkoal (Gotta catch 'em all) replied Sep 15, 2011 to OBE'S (Out of Body Experiences) and After-Death Bright Lights Debunked

7 Sep 15, 2011
Reply by Torkoal (Gotta catch 'em all)

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service