Denicio DelToro's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"PAULISM is EXACTLY what it is Jim. Jesus was ONLY speaking to Jews and he was abunda…"

Denicio DelToro replied Jun 20, 2013 to The Cult of Christ

13 Jun 21, 2013
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I have taken a bible or two and folded several pages so when the next occupant opens…"

Denicio DelToro replied Jun 17, 2013 to What do you do with the Gideon Bible in the motel room? - best ideas needed

72 Apr 14
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Good call Dr Allan! I was so caught up with the trinity nonsense that I forgot to me…"

Denicio DelToro replied Jun 14, 2013 to SHOCKING NEWS!! Rand Paul does NOT believe in the Trinity!

13 Jun 14, 2013
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

"I hearby offer a humble apology to Evolution. I did not mean to offend evolution or…"

Denicio DelToro replied Jun 14, 2013 to SHOCKING NEWS!! Rand Paul does NOT believe in the Trinity!

13 Jun 14, 2013
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

"GC, My posts are generally dripping with Sarcasm! I am a Marxist....Groucho Marxist!…"

13 Jun 14, 2013
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

"Bart says it was the Marcionites, followers of the second century teacher Marcion.…"

Denicio DelToro replied Jun 14, 2013 to The Cult of Christ

13 Jun 21, 2013
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Bart Ehrman speaks of this sect of early Christianity in one of his "Great Lecture"…"

Denicio DelToro replied Jun 14, 2013 to The Cult of Christ

13 Jun 21, 2013
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service