John Johnson's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Most care about you.  They cannot hate you and be a Christian.  Jesus taught to love…"

John Johnson replied Nov 30, 2013 to "Well you're not really an atheist, you're just agnostic"

13 Dec 2, 2013
Reply by Michael Penn

"According to most Catholics you will get one more chance to be saved when you die.  …"

John Johnson replied Nov 30, 2013 to "Well you're not really an atheist, you're just agnostic"

13 Dec 2, 2013
Reply by Michael Penn

"Some of the best scientific journals in the world have done studies on life after de…"

John Johnson replied Nov 30, 2013 to Roman Catholic Dogma and the Kennedy Assassination

16 Dec 1, 2013
Reply by Craigart14

"The root of all evil could be pride. It is the obvious root of many evils. LIke gree…"

John Johnson replied Nov 30, 2013 to Root of all evil?

79 Dec 23, 2013
Reply by Michael Penn

"Maybe she knows where atheism can lead you and she is afraid for you.  You are only…"

John Johnson replied Nov 30, 2013 to So now I'm accused of verbally attacking by just saying what I believe.

42 Feb 8
Reply by Fran Stein

"Maybe she knows something you don't know. What if there really was an after life an…"

John Johnson replied Nov 30, 2013 to So now I'm accused of verbally attacking by just saying what I believe.

42 Feb 8
Reply by Fran Stein

"It is easy to misinterpret any book. If you look through any book with the preconcei…"

John Johnson replied Nov 30, 2013 to The Sacred Bible

15 Dec 1, 2013
Reply by Napoleon Bonaparte

"To blame Hitlers actions because of religion is not truthful as everyone reasonable…"

John Johnson replied Nov 30, 2013 to Reasons atheism can be healthy, thanks to Dustin Roy's discussion

43 Dec 5, 2013
Reply by Sharon Fox Nichols

"All types of Christianity are not the same. To jump from a bad experience from some…"

John Johnson replied Nov 30, 2013 to How Did You Discover Your Religion Was Bogus?

13 Feb 9
Reply by Luara

"To say that science can prove everything about everything is nonsense. Observation…"

John Johnson replied Nov 30, 2013 to The Unseen Universe

8 Dec 23, 2013
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service