Astroslav's Discussions (30)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"Yep, that's another important point for me, I love old stuff too and usually it's th…"

Astroslav replied Sep 3, 2011 to Can you find beauty in cathedrals and churches or does the sight of them irritate you?

33 Sep 13, 2011
Reply by Lois

"That's not a big deal and not quite a shuttle replacement either. It's a Soviet-era…"

Astroslav replied Aug 31, 2011 to Russia searches for shuttle replacement that crashed. yikes.

3 Sep 12, 2011
Reply by Aaron Wiitanen

"Stalin may have been an Atheist, I'm not sure if that has been established or not, b…"

Astroslav replied Aug 12, 2011 to Atheism's Harm vs. Religion's Harm

165 Oct 24, 2011
Reply by Greg LeGore

"I appreciate all Architecture, it's one of my areas of interest and I have no proble…"

Astroslav replied Aug 12, 2011 to Can you find beauty in cathedrals and churches or does the sight of them irritate you?

33 Sep 13, 2011
Reply by Lois

"I suppose the most comical response was "There's something wrong with you""

Astroslav replied Aug 9, 2011 to Amusing Responses You Got From People When You Came Out About Being An Atheist.

470 Mar 22, 2012
Reply by Rusty

"He was convicted of embezzlement, forgery, and fraud. His entire career is that of f…"

Astroslav replied Aug 9, 2011 to Even god's poll numbers are slipping

17 Aug 11, 2011
Reply by Steph S.

"Welcome, Ava! I'm pretty new here myself and am looking forward to reading more of y…"

Astroslav replied Aug 8, 2011 to Hey.

28 Aug 11, 2011
Reply by Ava Wilson

"I've never read any atheism-centered books, I'm not sure that I would enjoy them sin…"

Astroslav replied Aug 8, 2011 to What is a favorite non-theist book of yours or what are you reading now?

40 Aug 13, 2011
Reply by Robert M. Reed

"I'm glad you're enjoying this. Another exciting area of space exploration is remote…"

Astroslav replied Aug 7, 2011 to Space Exploration & Astronomy

20 Sep 12, 2011
Reply by George

"Yes, it can be useful at exposing how Christianity and other religions borrowed stor…"

Astroslav replied Aug 6, 2011 to Even god's poll numbers are slipping

17 Aug 11, 2011
Reply by Steph S.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service