Drawz's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"As far as I can tell, after the Big Guy sent his Son (himself) down to earth to get…"

Drawz replied Jul 3, 2009 to God kills people!?!

14 Jul 14, 2009
Reply by Johnsky

"I've heard some crazy things about Scientology, foremost that Hubbard started the re…"

Drawz replied Jul 1, 2009 to Is this the begining of the end of Scientology?

5 Jul 2, 2009
Reply by Angie Jackson

"Um, not sure what you mean. All of the old testament is pre-christian and all the wr…"

Drawz replied Jul 1, 2009 to God kills people!?!

14 Jul 14, 2009
Reply by Johnsky

"C'mon, can someone please help me get this noahs ark book posted or attached here? I…"

Drawz replied Jul 1, 2009 to Noahs Ark: The funniest (scariest) defense of this story that you've ever seen.

10 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Ogden Lafaye

"Hey Charioteers, I sent the 'book' to your email at chariotsofiron.com, the title is…"

Drawz replied Jun 30, 2009 to Noahs Ark: The funniest (scariest) defense of this story that you've ever seen.

10 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Ogden Lafaye

"As far as I know the Jehovah's Witness' are one of the few sects that adhere to that…"

Drawz replied Jun 30, 2009 to What if there is a god?

562 Mar 28, 2012
Reply by Nsajigwa sisi kwa sisi

"I was at hannity.com when I saw this story posted and there were more than one poste…"

Drawz replied Jun 30, 2009 to Bones belong to St Paul

17 Jul 9, 2009
Reply by Anette

"Well I can mail it to someone who can then attach it here but I can't attach it myse…"

Drawz replied Jun 30, 2009 to Noahs Ark: The funniest (scariest) defense of this story that you've ever seen.

10 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Ogden Lafaye

"Yah, I tried that but with the iphone (I don't have a computer) I can't seem to move…"

10 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Ogden Lafaye

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service