Ronin's Discussions (100)

Discussions Replied To (80) Replies Latest Activity

"This is on the level with that jackass congressional candidate, Ian Bayne from Illin…"

Ronin replied Dec 21, 2013 to Atheist Billboard could lead to new Holocaust?

23 Dec 23, 2013
Reply by Sentient Biped

"This is on the level with that idiot Congressional candidate who says the duck dynas…"

Ronin replied Dec 21, 2013 to Atheist Billboard could lead to new Holocaust?

23 Dec 23, 2013
Reply by Sentient Biped

"I recently had a discussion about the Big Bang theory (not the TV show) with the Chr…"

Ronin replied Dec 21, 2013 to Fox News Hannity Gets Owned by David Silverman

52 Dec 31, 2013
Reply by Dani

"I seem to remember someone saying that the reason the Jews were chosen by God was be…"

Ronin replied Dec 21, 2013 to Fox News Hannity Gets Owned by David Silverman

52 Dec 31, 2013
Reply by Dani

""Why should I thank the SOB who makes them,according to religious people""

Ronin replied May 23, 2013 to Tornado Survivor Did Not Thank God

14 Jun 21, 2013
Reply by Grinning Cat

"I think the best answer comes from Penn Jilette when asked a similar question about…"

Ronin replied May 5, 2013 to Ethics Without Gods

18 May 8, 2013
Reply by Steph S.

"Barnes and Noble really does make me smile too!"

Ronin replied Sep 27, 2012 to I had a good laugh yesterday...

24 Sep 28, 2012
Reply by Grinning Cat

"there are a number of issues here. Let's face it welfare is really screwed up. It wo…"

Ronin replied Sep 2, 2011 to Drug testing welfare recipients

48 Sep 28, 2011
Reply by TK

"I find it odd that a majority of test subjects repeated the steps of test A to solve…"

Ronin replied Aug 20, 2011 to Interesting slant on "we've always done it that way"

1 Aug 20, 2011
Reply by Ronin

"When I wish someone "Good Luck" it's more of a have good fortune or I'm pulling for…"

Ronin replied Aug 1, 2011 to Superstition and Believing in Luck.

19 Aug 4, 2011
Reply by Rudy Ruddell

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

Latest Activity

Keith Brian Johnson replied to Luara's discussion Puzzle in real analysis in the group Mathematics
32 minutes ago
Joan Denoo replied to Ruth Anthony-Gardner's discussion Finland's Gay Bondage Stamps in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
47 minutes ago
Sentient Biped replied to Ruth Anthony-Gardner's discussion Finland's Gay Bondage Stamps in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
56 minutes ago
Irrelevant People liked Atheist Andrea's discussion Are you open about being an atheist or are you in the closet?
1 hour ago
Sentient Biped commented on Claire Donnelly's group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
1 hour ago
Joan Denoo replied to Steph S.'s discussion How to be Tactful Responding With Diplomacy and Grace in the group Ethics and The Atheist
1 hour ago
Joan Denoo replied to Ruth Anthony-Gardner's discussion Finland's Gay Bondage Stamps in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
1 hour ago
Luara replied to Luara's discussion A question for the ex-religious
1 hour ago
Loren Miller replied to Steph S.'s discussion How to be Tactful Responding With Diplomacy and Grace in the group Ethics and The Atheist
1 hour ago
Sentient Biped replied to Ruth Anthony-Gardner's discussion Finland's Gay Bondage Stamps in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
1 hour ago
Patricia replied to James M. Martin's discussion Neil DeGrasse Tyson on Why "Cosmos" Will NOT be Accompanied by Creationist Explanation for...well...the Cosmos
1 hour ago
Idaho Spud commented on Sentient Biped's group Godless in the garden
1 hour ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service