Gene Sokolowski's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for sharing!   Other good news:  Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals yesterday uph…"

Gene Sokolowski replied Jun 26 to Westboro Baptist Blues

12 Jun 26
Reply by Gene Sokolowski

"If you are FOR: Women's rights.  LGBT rights. (Marriage equality and civil rights).…"

Gene Sokolowski replied Jun 19 to Why Atheists can't be Republicans

137 Jul 13
Reply by Freethinker31

"We all have medical problems of some sort from time to time in our lives.  If an ill…"

Gene Sokolowski replied Mar 30 to A Little About Me

32 Apr 6
Reply by Deidre32

"The god-crowd continues to circumvent the separation clause of the Constitution with…"

Gene Sokolowski replied Mar 24 to Creationists Demand Equal Time on Cosmos Series

43 Mar 28
Reply by Dr. Terence Meaden

"The 'god of the gaps' keeps shrinking as scientists and free thinkers discover the r…"

Gene Sokolowski replied Mar 14 to Catholic Family Values leader advocates slaughter of "liberal professors"

4 Mar 15
Reply by Alex

"The religo-facist morons in Kansas and Indiana are cut from the same cloth.  I refus…"

Gene Sokolowski replied Mar 8 to Kansas "Religious Liberty" bill

80 Apr 17
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Loren, You are right.  The majority would not be budged by the article.  My hope wou…"

Gene Sokolowski replied Mar 6 to ALL Politicians Should Be Made to Read: "Homosexuality, atheism etc: What's it to you?"

13 Apr 18
Reply by Idaho Spud

"When I read that bullshit earlier today I just said WTF!  Hey world, these guys real…"

Gene Sokolowski replied Mar 5 to It DIdn't Take Long For The Vatican Whitewash

19 Mar 6
Reply by Christine

"It is interesting that the genealogy of Jesus differs in Matthew and Luke.  I believ…"

Gene Sokolowski replied Mar 1 to "Snake Salvation" reality show star dies from snakebite.

36 Mar 1
Reply by Michael Penn

"It should be apparent to all that the GOP is OWNED by the extreme religious right.  …"

Gene Sokolowski replied Feb 28 to Maybe the GOP IS Doing The Rest Of Us A Favor

7 Mar 2
Reply by matthew greenberg

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Cyn X posted a blog post
13 minutes ago
Loren Miller posted a status
"Back from an AMAZING Cars & Coffee event. Tons of amazing machines and some neat folks to talk to!"
14 minutes ago
"Back from an AMAZING Cars & Coffee event. Tons of amazing machines and some neat folks to talk to!"
14 minutes ago
14 minutes ago
Patricia commented on Sentient Biped's group Food!
44 minutes ago
sk8eycat commented on Sentient Biped's group Food!
1 hour ago
BIPLAB DAS commented on BIPLAB DAS's blog post A 9 year old girl was mentally tortured after being accused as witch.
1 hour ago
BIPLAB DAS commented on BIPLAB DAS's blog post A 9 year old girl was mentally tortured after being accused as witch.
1 hour ago
sk8eycat commented on Sentient Biped's group Food!
1 hour ago
Luara replied to Joan Denoo's discussion The Ethics of Atheism - A Conversation between Stefan Molyneux with Dr Peter Boghossian
1 hour ago
Luara replied to Joan Denoo's discussion The Ethics of Atheism - A Conversation between Stefan Molyneux with Dr Peter Boghossian
1 hour ago
Loren Miller replied to Joan Denoo's discussion The Ethics of Atheism - A Conversation between Stefan Molyneux with Dr Peter Boghossian
1 hour ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service