Denise Deiloh's Discussions (45)

Discussions Replied To (38) Replies Latest Activity

"Chances are the both of you can handle each other as long as neither tries to conver…"

Denise Deiloh replied Jul 6, 2010 to Can an atheist and a devout christian have a long lasting romantic relationship?

54 Aug 1, 2010
Reply by Joseph P

"I was a little freaked out by realizing death is final. No one thing made it all bet…"

Denise Deiloh replied Jul 6, 2010 to I accidently "converted" my wife... and now she desperately wants God back!

30 Oct 27, 2010
Reply by Thomas True

"I'm average, scoring in the low 100s. For those who grasp ideas and concepts quickly…"

Denise Deiloh replied Apr 22, 2010 to A high IQ can be a brutal burden to bear

330 Mar 26, 2012
Reply by Daniel PD

"I have been to a few different UU congregations, each has its own dynamic. The ones…"

Denise Deiloh replied Apr 3, 2010 to Does anyone go to a UU Church?

17 Apr 12, 2010

"Intelligence has nothing to do with it. There are some very smart Hindus, Buddhists,…"

Denise Deiloh replied Apr 3, 2010 to So we Christians are idiots then?

15 Apr 4, 2010
Reply by Stan Carey

"Cool, while they're praying, I can get some extra points on Mafia Wars by declaring…"

Denise Deiloh replied Mar 26, 2010 to Christians to pray for atheists on April Fool's Day

29 Mar 27, 2010
Reply by Johnsky

"Apples are great with cheese... so are pears. Where does this fact come from?"

Denise Deiloh replied Mar 26, 2010 to Now that Health Care has passed the Senate - over 65's being tossed out of hospitals ...

18 Apr 19, 2010
Reply by Joey

"I'm a dog person. Something wonderful about an animal that will accept me no matter…"

Denise Deiloh replied Feb 14, 2010 to Resolved: Atheists Are More Cat People Than Dog People

347 Nov 23, 2013
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"I sent the information to some family I have in Long Beach. I'd be really surprised…"

Denise Deiloh replied Feb 13, 2010 to I need people to help counter-protest the "God Hates Fags" Lady in California!

7 Feb 14, 2010
Reply by Rusty Gunn.

"FOF didn't have to say much in the commercial, the media carried out a lot of free a…"

Denise Deiloh replied Feb 10, 2010 to That Super bowl ad (with link)

12 Feb 11, 2010
Reply by Freedom of Anonymity

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service