Sarah Elizabeth Tygert's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"That's true... but like you said we all have in-group, out-group mentalities. For At…"

Sarah Elizabeth Tygert replied Apr 18, 2012 to Are you open about being an atheist or are you in the closet?

403 yesterday
Reply by George Kittrell

"Hi Chris! I'm glad the comment was welcome, I can be a little long winded sometimes.…"

Sarah Elizabeth Tygert replied Apr 18, 2012 to The bible - a newb's impression

10 Apr 19, 2012
Reply by Napoleon Bonaparte

"Interesting thought TNT666. Do you really think the concept and practice of communit…"

Sarah Elizabeth Tygert replied Apr 18, 2012 to Are you open about being an atheist or are you in the closet?

403 yesterday
Reply by George Kittrell

"I always found those questions odd, "Do you know Jesus?" They're so... weighed. I've…"

Sarah Elizabeth Tygert replied Apr 17, 2012 to Are you open about being an atheist or are you in the closet?

403 yesterday
Reply by George Kittrell

"Oooh long thread, didn't read it all. But it seems most people are semi-out, huh? Ar…"

Sarah Elizabeth Tygert replied Apr 17, 2012 to Are you open about being an atheist or are you in the closet?

403 yesterday
Reply by George Kittrell

"My two cents as a Bible B.A. is KJV is horrible. Words are intentionally mistranslat…"

Sarah Elizabeth Tygert replied Apr 17, 2012 to Which Bible Version Is Best?

30 May 23, 2012
Reply by Chris Ruegg

"Chris, first of all welcome to community! You had a very interesting history and exp…"

Sarah Elizabeth Tygert replied Apr 17, 2012 to The bible - a newb's impression

10 Apr 19, 2012
Reply by Napoleon Bonaparte

"My thoughts are along the same wavelength as Dallas. I have to ask you, what magic?…"

Sarah Elizabeth Tygert replied Apr 17, 2012 to How do you explain magic?

24 May 10, 2012
Reply by Matt--Lukin

"Lodi, California. Recently moved here from Albany, New York. =)"

Sarah Elizabeth Tygert replied Apr 17, 2012 to Atheists around the world! ASSEMBLE!

1018 on Wednesday
Reply by Shawn

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service