Sarah Elizabeth Tygert's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"I hope you two don't mind, but I figured since this topic was getting so much attent…"

Sarah Elizabeth Tygert replied May 2, 2012 to Are you open about being an atheist or are you in the closet?

411 Jul 24
Reply by Freethinker31

"fiStrange. It seems feminism keeps swinging back and forth. We start with no women i…"

Sarah Elizabeth Tygert replied May 2, 2012 to Protocol change for PE regards to females.. (Islam and Fundy Xtianity hate this subj.)

3 May 2, 2012
Reply by Sarah Elizabeth Tygert

"I sense a deviation! Hehe. I think I forgot where this discussion was going. Still i…"

Sarah Elizabeth Tygert replied Apr 30, 2012 to Are you open about being an atheist or are you in the closet?

411 Jul 24
Reply by Freethinker31

"Interesting! TNT666, if I may ask, what is your epistemology? If perception is not i…"

Sarah Elizabeth Tygert replied Apr 29, 2012 to Are you open about being an atheist or are you in the closet?

411 Jul 24
Reply by Freethinker31

"Matt, if I may comment on your thoughts. They are interesting for sure!  I have hea…"

Sarah Elizabeth Tygert replied Apr 22, 2012 to Naturalism

66 Sep 21, 2012
Reply by Dr. Allan H. Clark

"Although I don't personally believe there is a god or soul or in anything I have not…"

Sarah Elizabeth Tygert replied Apr 21, 2012 to Naturalism

66 Sep 21, 2012
Reply by Dr. Allan H. Clark

"Will definitely be checking out your blog! As long as my comments aren't imposing. ;…"

Sarah Elizabeth Tygert replied Apr 19, 2012 to The bible - a newb's impression

10 Apr 19, 2012
Reply by Napoleon Bonaparte

"TNT666, what an interesting thought! I am already so thankful for this community, yo…"

Sarah Elizabeth Tygert replied Apr 19, 2012 to Are you open about being an atheist or are you in the closet?

411 Jul 24
Reply by Freethinker31

"Hey Physician, I think we can all sympathize with your feelings. To that extent, som…"

Sarah Elizabeth Tygert replied Apr 19, 2012 to Are you open about being an atheist or are you in the closet?

411 Jul 24
Reply by Freethinker31

"Just curious because that's an interesting point, can you give examples of the judgi…"

411 Jul 24
Reply by Freethinker31

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service