Nicholas Whitfield's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"For you to compare female circumcision to male circumcision as equal travesties, jus…"

Nicholas Whitfield replied Mar 2, 2010 to Circumcision and genital mutilation: let's discuss.

573 May 5
Reply by Neil Clark Reinhardt

"Regardless of which side you on, I find it more disheartening the level of some in t…"

Nicholas Whitfield replied Mar 2, 2010 to Circumcision and genital mutilation: let's discuss.

573 May 5
Reply by Neil Clark Reinhardt

"Human life is practically worthless after its born, what does it matter if it's kill…"

Nicholas Whitfield replied Feb 27, 2010 to Why are so many atheists pro-abortion-rights?

183 Aug 14, 2010
Reply by Simon JM

"Yes I would imagine being across from Maurices would be expected. However, I live u…"

Nicholas Whitfield replied Dec 8, 2009 to A hello and a question

11 Dec 8, 2009
Reply by Nicholas Whitfield

"I Didn't look hard enough apparently, yes the bible say's Babylon shall never be Inh…"

Nicholas Whitfield replied Dec 3, 2009 to Does the bible predict the fall of Babylon? Did this prediction come true?

12 Dec 4, 2009
Reply by Agner J Santiago

"Have you tried the Skeptics Annotated Bible? A brief skim doesn't reference any pr…"

Nicholas Whitfield replied Dec 3, 2009 to Does the bible predict the fall of Babylon? Did this prediction come true?

12 Dec 4, 2009
Reply by Agner J Santiago

"Oh I'm not looking to change their minds, FSM knows that wouldn't happen anymore tha…"

Nicholas Whitfield replied Nov 29, 2009 to A hello and a question

11 Dec 8, 2009
Reply by Nicholas Whitfield

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service