Ava Wilson's Discussions (86)

Discussions Replied To (61) Replies Latest Activity

"Obama I was pretty sure already did away with Don't Ask, Don't Tell. Gays can now op…"

Ava Wilson replied Aug 8, 2012 to "Don't Ask, Don't Tell"

14 Aug 8, 2012
Reply by Loren Miller

"She's not even listed as prominent in the blog site she uses. She's listed nowhere i…"

Ava Wilson replied Aug 8, 2012 to Anyone Know This Mindless Twit?

44 Aug 8, 2012
Reply by Ava Wilson

"I think National Secular Party is fine because their main problem is the violation o…"

Ava Wilson replied Apr 28, 2012 to Why I don't like "The National Atheist Party"

12 Apr 30, 2012
Reply by Josh

"I'm looking for a National Secular Humanist Party - something that actually has a se…"

Ava Wilson replied Apr 22, 2012 to Why I don't like "The National Atheist Party"

12 Apr 30, 2012
Reply by Josh

"Thank you for sharing that. :) This is getting more and more attention gradually. As…"

Ava Wilson replied Mar 2, 2012 to Sharia Law held over US Constitution in PA Court

8 Mar 2, 2012
Reply by Ava Wilson

"I was partially replying and following up at the same time. Sorry for the confusion^."

Ava Wilson replied Feb 26, 2012 to Sharia Law held over US Constitution in PA Court

8 Mar 2, 2012
Reply by Ava Wilson

"The problem is the judge regarding Perce's actions as a 'wrong' at all. He's legally…"

Ava Wilson replied Feb 26, 2012 to Sharia Law held over US Constitution in PA Court

8 Mar 2, 2012
Reply by Ava Wilson

"I agree with this sentiment. I hope he faces a fierce reprimanding or is asked to st…"

Ava Wilson replied Feb 24, 2012 to Sharia Law held over US Constitution in PA Court

8 Mar 2, 2012
Reply by Ava Wilson

"Near Pittsburgh PA."

Ava Wilson replied Feb 24, 2012 to Atheists around the world! ASSEMBLE!

1157 20 hours ago
Reply by Patrick Ferguson

"K Avony, think about it this way (because some of us think of it this way). The ques…"

Ava Wilson replied Nov 27, 2011 to Ready to take the plunge!

37 Apr 22, 2012
Reply by John Aultman

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service