Ava Wilson's Discussions (86)

Discussions Replied To (61) Replies Latest Activity

"Because tax breaks for churches is supposed to ensure that the separation of church…"

Ava Wilson replied Jun 11, 2013 to why don't art galleries get more tax breaks and places of worship less? great demo coming to ft. laud.. fellow artist heathens!

4 Aug 17, 2013
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

"I don't believe in agnosticism as a separate classification. To me it's a qualifier…"

Ava Wilson replied Jun 11, 2013 to What is your view of Agnosticism ?

216 Oct 13, 2013
Reply by Madhukar Kulkarni

"I agree with Syed in a way. There isn't much you can say about the afterlife, but yo…"

Ava Wilson replied Feb 21, 2013 to Comfort from religion

16 Feb 27, 2013
Reply by RonRon

"I actually liked that story up to the point she mentioned God. The story is cute and…"

Ava Wilson replied Feb 20, 2013 to email forward from my Mom

12 Feb 20, 2013
Reply by matthew greenberg

"I don't think it's a matter of 'now that he resigned he can be arrested'. The Vatica…"

Ava Wilson replied Feb 20, 2013 to Warrant for the pope's arrest for crimes against humanity and conspiracy?!

10 Feb 20, 2013
Reply by Hiram

"No, I agree with him. I don't think he's an atheist because of wishful thinking. He…"

Ava Wilson replied Feb 20, 2013 to Does anyone agree with philosopher Thomas Nagel's reason for being an atheist?

17 Mar 4, 2013
Reply by Tom Reeves

"I couldn't be paid enough to vote for Ron Paul, or Romney. I'm voting for Obama beca…"

Ava Wilson replied Sep 11, 2012 to Who would you vote for Romney or Obama?

42 Oct 3, 2012
Reply by JS. Rogers

"I've heard of it but to me it's just not that sensible. Atheism is what it is. There…"

Ava Wilson replied Sep 5, 2012 to Atheism+ - Has Anyone Heard Of This?

54 Oct 9, 2012
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"I think it depends on the cat and the dog. I like some cats, I really hate some cats…"

Ava Wilson replied Sep 5, 2012 to Resolved: Atheists Are More Cat People Than Dog People

347 Nov 23, 2013
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"I watched the living crap out of that stuff, AND been keeping up with the pictures.…"

Ava Wilson replied Aug 8, 2012 to Curiosity?

5 Aug 8, 2012
Reply by TrueAtheist

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service