Alan Perlman's Discussions (228)

Discussions Replied To (142) Replies Latest Activity

"Mordecai, thanks so much.  You used "God" just as I would have."

Alan Perlman replied Oct 28, 2012 to Using GOD Damn it, OH GOD, and Jesus Christ....Oh my!!

92 Nov 18, 2012
Reply by James M. Martin

"I did a blog post on this back on June 17.  I invite everyone to read it if you have…"

Alan Perlman replied Oct 27, 2012 to Using GOD Damn it, OH GOD, and Jesus Christ....Oh my!!

92 Nov 18, 2012
Reply by James M. Martin

"Right...and thanks to S/B for the pic.  So why is this not blasphemy?  As long as yo…"

Alan Perlman replied Oct 21, 2012 to JesusWeen Time again!

27 Oct 21, 2012
Reply by michele ricketts

"There is a huge market for Christian-branded merchandise, reported in Reason a few y…"

Alan Perlman replied Oct 20, 2012 to JesusWeen Time again!

27 Oct 21, 2012
Reply by michele ricketts

"There are many possibilities for a secular funeral/memorial, and I have attended at…"

Alan Perlman replied Oct 8, 2012 to I'm sick and tired of being told to prove that there is no god.

50 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"I completely agree with the comment that even in dying, he was better than ever.  A…"

Alan Perlman replied Oct 7, 2012 to I'm sick and tired of being told to prove that there is no god.

50 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Good discussion and good point by Asa: it really is about THEIR faith, not anyone's…"

Alan Perlman replied Oct 7, 2012 to I'm sick and tired of being told to prove that there is no god.

50 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"I'm a linguist by training, and I did a blog post on this subject.  Basically, I'm O…"

Alan Perlman replied Oct 7, 2012 to Using GOD Damn it, OH GOD, and Jesus Christ....Oh my!!

92 Nov 18, 2012
Reply by James M. Martin

"James...Good points. Something I've been saying (though not to believers) for years:…"

Alan Perlman replied Sep 26, 2012 to The Most Dangerous Thing About Religion

51 Sep 26, 2012
Reply by Alan Perlman

"Here in NH guns are a way of life.  That's what the state motto (:live froo or die")…"

Alan Perlman replied Sep 24, 2012 to Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

311 Jul 11
Reply by Freethinker31

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service