Alan Perlman's Discussions (228)

Discussions Replied To (142) Replies Latest Activity

"My reply: "What?!  You think God's too busy and he's going to let me die unless you…"

Alan Perlman replied Jan 4, 2013 to Hey to "Dear Abby"

31 Jan 28
Reply by Ceil

"Don't forget "parental" and "infantilizing."  A very obvious but seldom mentioned th…"

Alan Perlman replied Jan 4, 2013 to Such a God Assumes You've Done Something to Feel Guilty About, or You Wouldn't Be Worshiping Him

18 Jan 5, 2013
Reply by Philip Jackson Armstrong

"I follow...I just didn't understand the depth of their pretense/belief till I read t…"

Alan Perlman replied Nov 29, 2012 to "faith is pretending to believe"

28 Dec 5, 2012
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

"In this age of science, true believers exist in a manufacured fantasy world.  Practi…"

Alan Perlman replied Nov 25, 2012 to "faith is pretending to believe"

28 Dec 5, 2012
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

""What if?" is one of the most carelessly misused expressions in the language.  As a…"

Alan Perlman replied Nov 25, 2012 to What If we're wrong??

102 Apr 23, 2013
Reply by Dogly

"Let me put in a plug for libertarianism, which I regard as the political expression…"

Alan Perlman replied Nov 25, 2012 to Okay, Now I've Had To Go And Break Out The Soapbox...

38 Nov 28, 2012
Reply by Regina M

"Joan...This is religon's hidden cost - the diversion of human energy from productive…"

Alan Perlman replied Nov 14, 2012 to Do you think religion should be abolished?If yes why , if no why not?

181 Apr 6, 2013
Reply by Anthony Jordan

"Greetings from New Hampshire, home of the Free State movement.  We have "Live Free o…"

Alan Perlman replied Nov 14, 2012 to Atheists around the world! ASSEMBLE!

1073 Aug 5
Reply by D2

"I don't think you would find anyone on A/N who doesn't think the world would be bett…"

Alan Perlman replied Nov 14, 2012 to Do you think religion should be abolished?If yes why , if no why not?

181 Apr 6, 2013
Reply by Anthony Jordan

"Dave, A and B seem the same to me.  In Hitch-22, Christopher Hitchens recounts Salma…"

Alan Perlman replied Nov 5, 2012 to Conducting a simple atheist study, need un minuto of your time.

94 Jul 22, 2013
Reply by April Spitzer

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service