Alan Perlman's Discussions (229)

Discussions Replied To (142) Replies Latest Activity

"Godless heretic shout-out from Rindge, New Hampshire!  Emerson and Thoreau country.…"

Alan Perlman replied Sep 25, 2013 to Atheists around the world! ASSEMBLE!

1140 on Sunday
Reply by Stephen Brodie

"Jim, My best wishes for successful treatment.  Your post is a peek into the elaborat…"

Alan Perlman replied Aug 11, 2013 to Roses are Red, Violets Are Blue, I'm Going to Die and So Are You

27 Sep 15, 2013
Reply by James M. Martin

"I agree.  Too fuzzy.  Categories overlap.  I think everybody at A/N would agree with…"

Alan Perlman replied Jul 13, 2013 to Atheist Typology

8 Jul 18, 2013
Reply by Anthony Jordan

"Shout-out from New Hampshire, land of Live Free or Die, home of the Free State Proje…"

Alan Perlman replied Jul 13, 2013 to Atheists around the world! ASSEMBLE!

1140 on Sunday
Reply by Stephen Brodie

"Joan, I am truly impressed by the eloquent manifesto in your recent/previous post. …"

Alan Perlman replied May 8, 2013 to Responding to Believers' "Difficult" Questions About Atheism

107 May 9, 2013
Reply by Mathew T.

"Tom, Once upon a time the people interested in language were mainly philologists and…"

Alan Perlman replied May 8, 2013 to Responding to Believers' "Difficult" Questions About Atheism

107 May 9, 2013
Reply by Mathew T.

"I am learning a great deal from this discussion. Tyson is a popularizer, does a litt…"

Alan Perlman replied May 6, 2013 to Responding to Believers' "Difficult" Questions About Atheism

107 May 9, 2013
Reply by Mathew T.

"Provocative, but not the atheism I practice.  Skepticism/humanism is not arrogant ab…"

Alan Perlman replied May 5, 2013 to The atheist paradox

44 May 5, 2013
Reply by Edward Teach

"Well said, Loren.  Let's face it: the atheist is a profound threat to beliefs and pr…"

Alan Perlman replied May 5, 2013 to The atheist paradox

44 May 5, 2013
Reply by Edward Teach

"Joan (and others)...No question that we have to introduce the doubt where possible a…"

Alan Perlman replied May 5, 2013 to Responding to Believers' "Difficult" Questions About Atheism

107 May 9, 2013
Reply by Mathew T.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service