Atheist Nexus Logo

Alan Perlman's Discussions (244)

Discussions Replied To (152) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree with Loren.  I WANT an atheist for the same reason that Pat Tillman wanted o…"

Alan Perlman replied Jul 10, 2012 to An Atheist Who Doesn't Think An Atheist Should Be President

28 Jul 13, 2012
Reply by Alan Perlman

"Thanks, Mr. Teach. One of the least undestood prpoperties of language is our ability…"

Alan Perlman replied Jul 10, 2012 to As An Atheist Can Your Life Have Purpose and Meaning?

807 Feb 17
Reply by Glen Rosenberg

"I'm envious. Have no idea who.  Great story (so far).  What's the purpose of love bo…"

Alan Perlman replied Jul 9, 2012 to As An Atheist Can Your Life Have Purpose and Meaning?

807 Feb 17
Reply by Glen Rosenberg

"@Rich - I'm familiar with cult retention techniques.  Definitely includes the milita…"

Alan Perlman replied Jul 8, 2012 to As An Atheist Can Your Life Have Purpose and Meaning?

807 Feb 17
Reply by Glen Rosenberg

"See my reply below - I mis-clicked ;)"

Alan Perlman replied Jul 7, 2012 to As An Atheist Can Your Life Have Purpose and Meaning?

807 Feb 17
Reply by Glen Rosenberg

"Tom...I think indoctrination and programming are the same, so I would propose an alt…"

Alan Perlman replied Jul 7, 2012 to As An Atheist Can Your Life Have Purpose and Meaning?

807 Feb 17
Reply by Glen Rosenberg

"No, no...as a lover of science and truth, you have to understand what people have do…"

Alan Perlman replied Jul 6, 2012 to Basic Torah facts

21 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by Alan Perlman

"I understand fully.  I made myself slog through it to prove there was nothing profou…"

21 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by Alan Perlman

"Hi Melinda...sorry for the belated reply - I haven't been back to this thread recent…"

21 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by Alan Perlman

"This is a very provocative post.  I have very little to add to the excellent comment…"

Alan Perlman replied Jul 5, 2012 to The atheist paradox

44 May 5, 2013
Reply by Edward Teach

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Nexus on Social Media:

Latest Activity

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service