Alan Perlman's Discussions (236)

Discussions Replied To (146) Replies Latest Activity

"No, no...as a lover of science and truth, you have to understand what people have do…"

Alan Perlman replied Jul 6, 2012 to Basic Torah facts

21 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by Alan Perlman

"I understand fully.  I made myself slog through it to prove there was nothing profou…"

21 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by Alan Perlman

"Hi Melinda...sorry for the belated reply - I haven't been back to this thread recent…"

21 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by Alan Perlman

"This is a very provocative post.  I have very little to add to the excellent comment…"

Alan Perlman replied Jul 5, 2012 to The atheist paradox

44 May 5, 2013
Reply by Edward Teach

"The wealth of replies to Steph's original question demonstrates very clearly that pe…"

Alan Perlman replied Jul 3, 2012 to As An Atheist Can Your Life Have Purpose and Meaning?

803 Jan 9
Reply by Leon Gretsky

"Thanks, Steph.  Rabbi Wine was an amazing man -- all-encompassing intellect, spellbi…"

Alan Perlman replied Jul 1, 2012 to As An Atheist Can Your Life Have Purpose and Meaning?

803 Jan 9
Reply by Leon Gretsky

"Tom -- Well said...hear, hear!   Human well-being, one of the goals of all our actio…"

Alan Perlman replied Jun 23, 2012 to As An Atheist Can Your Life Have Purpose and Meaning?

803 Jan 9
Reply by Leon Gretsky

"Einstein said that when you're sitting on a hot stove, two minutes seems like two ho…"

Alan Perlman replied Jun 22, 2012 to As An Atheist Can Your Life Have Purpose and Meaning?

803 Jan 9
Reply by Leon Gretsky

"LOL!!  Where does it say that in Scripture?"

Alan Perlman replied Jun 22, 2012 to As An Atheist Can Your Life Have Purpose and Meaning?

803 Jan 9
Reply by Leon Gretsky

"Thanks, Tom.   Rabbi Sherwin Wine used to say that traditional religion is "vertical…"

Alan Perlman replied Jun 21, 2012 to As An Atheist Can Your Life Have Purpose and Meaning?

803 Jan 9
Reply by Leon Gretsky

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service