Alan Perlman's Discussions (228)

Discussions Replied To (142) Replies Latest Activity

"I nominate this one as the winner."

Alan Perlman replied Jul 18, 2012 to What is the best response to "Jesus loves you"?

233 Oct 24, 2012
Reply by Michael J. McCleary

"Great post.  Agnostics get the same respect as true believers -- "might believe" is…"

Alan Perlman replied Jul 18, 2012 to Are Agnostics just cowards?

91 Oct 3, 2012
Reply by Dr. Allan H. Clark

"If you translate humanistic principles and values -- among them life, liberty, auton…"

Alan Perlman replied Jul 14, 2012 to As An Atheist Can Your Life Have Purpose and Meaning?

782 yesterday
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Reply to Glen...I don't doubt it. There's a very powerful hallucinogen that grows in…"

Alan Perlman replied Jul 13, 2012 to As An Atheist Can Your Life Have Purpose and Meaning?

782 yesterday
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I've said it in several discussions, and I'll repeat it here: I want national polici…"

Alan Perlman replied Jul 13, 2012 to An Atheist Who Doesn't Think An Atheist Should Be President

28 Jul 13, 2012
Reply by Alan Perlman

"I second the comments by Write4u and Rich. Billions of dollars and untold human suff…"

Alan Perlman replied Jul 13, 2012 to As An Atheist Can Your Life Have Purpose and Meaning?

782 yesterday
Reply by Joan Denoo

"@ Tom - A complex philosophical question, which I am not qualified to answer but wil…"

782 yesterday
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Point well made, Rich. Yes, it seems that personal morality is independent of religi…"

782 yesterday
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Well said!"

Alan Perlman replied Jul 11, 2012 to As An Atheist Can Your Life Have Purpose and Meaning?

782 yesterday
Reply by Joan Denoo

"There's positive racism too.  There is NO chance that a white person with Obama's re…"

Alan Perlman replied Jul 10, 2012 to An Atheist Who Doesn't Think An Atheist Should Be President

28 Jul 13, 2012
Reply by Alan Perlman

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service