Fizzy's Discussions (73)

Discussions Replied To (60) Replies Latest Activity

"Something compelled me to watch this again, and I don't know if I can make it all th…"

Fizzy replied Sep 13, 2008 to I just watched...

15 Sep 22, 2008
Reply by DemonHype

"Claim One: The universe as observed presents a great deal of matter and very, very l…"

Fizzy replied Sep 13, 2008 to Creationist/Design Claims

26 Mar 31, 2011
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

"Wow. And they made at least $70,000, minus hotel fees and blindfolds of course. I'd…"

Fizzy replied Sep 13, 2008 to "Welcome to curse removal... please take off your clothes and put on this blindfold..."

2 Sep 13, 2008
Reply by LeaT

"The link should be: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5k_1eit0pxm But the video's been…"

Fizzy replied Sep 9, 2008 to this is VERY scary

17 Apr 20
Reply by Michael Penn

"If I don't wake up tomorrow, it'll be because I didn't go to sleep. Tomorrow is onl…"

Fizzy replied Sep 9, 2008 to If you don't wake up tomorrow .......

24 Sep 23, 2008

"I have no desire to see religion banned, but I would like to see it lose it's tax ex…"

Fizzy replied Sep 7, 2008 to Should religion be banned?

11 Sep 13, 2008
Reply by Фелч Гроган

"It'd be nice to be able to control the order groups appear on personal pages, too."

Fizzy replied Sep 7, 2008 to My Groups

7 Sep 11, 2008

"I tried to get people to go to that museum on Saturday. Not so much for that exhibit…"

Fizzy replied Sep 7, 2008 to LoLo's Trip to the Museum!

5 Sep 8, 2008
Reply by LoLo

"I seem to have developed a skill set better suited either to a civilization in the t…"

Fizzy replied Sep 7, 2008 to Aren't you sad that you were born when you were?

10 Sep 14, 2008

"I've got to agree with LoLo on this one. It sounds like you've got a kid ripe for sc…"

Fizzy replied Sep 7, 2008 to Talking to your kids about Evolution

8 Sep 13, 2008
Reply by Paul

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Loren Miller commented on Loren Miller's photo
31 minutes ago
Luara commented on Loren Miller's photo
36 minutes ago
Grinning Cat commented on Claire Donnelly's group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
39 minutes ago
James M. Martin commented on Claire Donnelly's group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
49 minutes ago
James M. Martin replied to James M. Martin's discussion Because Men and Women Had Shameful Same Sex Lusts, God Created Them as Gay and Lesbian (Please Pick Me Up Off the Floor When I Quit Laughing)
55 minutes ago
James M. Martin replied to James M. Martin's discussion Because Men and Women Had Shameful Same Sex Lusts, God Created Them as Gay and Lesbian (Please Pick Me Up Off the Floor When I Quit Laughing)
59 minutes ago
Patricia commented on Sentient Biped's group Godless in the garden
1 hour ago
Michael Penn replied to James M. Martin's discussion Because Men and Women Had Shameful Same Sex Lusts, God Created Them as Gay and Lesbian (Please Pick Me Up Off the Floor When I Quit Laughing)
1 hour ago
Loren Miller commented on Loren Miller's photo
1 hour ago
Morrigan Wolf joined Claire Donnelly's group
1 hour ago
Freethinker 31 replied to James M. Martin's discussion Because Men and Women Had Shameful Same Sex Lusts, God Created Them as Gay and Lesbian (Please Pick Me Up Off the Floor When I Quit Laughing)
1 hour ago
Grinning Cat commented on Loren Miller's photo
1 hour ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service