Susan Stanko's Discussions (2,292)

Discussions Replied To (775) Replies Latest Activity

"I have also heard the whole thing is fake. "

Susan Stanko replied Jan 1 to More Duckspeak for the 21st Century

45 Jan 4
Reply by k.h. ky

"They will just do what Bowlder did with parts of his bible and delete it."

Susan Stanko replied Dec 22, 2013 to Conservative group rewriting bible to remove liberalism

20 Jan 9
Reply by Michael Penn

"If life could come from non-life, we should find new life in jars of peanut butter…"

Susan Stanko replied Nov 9, 2013 to Science denial hitting a crescendo

21 Nov 13, 2013
Reply by k.h. ky

"I voted for him.  Had nothing to do with his hair."

Susan Stanko replied Nov 5, 2013 to Vote? Again? Vote! Vote?

23 Nov 8, 2013
Reply by Liz E

"What issues?  Technically, they are only supposed to interpret the law.  I don't und…"

Susan Stanko replied Nov 5, 2013 to Vote? Again? Vote! Vote?

23 Nov 8, 2013
Reply by Liz E

"But, you CAN do that.  The school just can't lead in you in that prayer."

Susan Stanko replied Oct 7, 2013 to Prayer at School

10 Oct 7, 2013
Reply by Susan Stanko

"Don't forget that the premiums also pay for those WITHOUT insurance and think just g…"

Susan Stanko replied Sep 19, 2013 to The Damned Republican Party Willing to Ruin the World Economy Over Obamacare

32 Sep 21, 2013
Reply by booklover

"And Jay H. is a Republican "

Susan Stanko replied Sep 19, 2013 to The Damned Republican Party Willing to Ruin the World Economy Over Obamacare

32 Sep 21, 2013
Reply by booklover

"Maybe she knows a man named Jesus and is too stupid to realize that he isn't her Chr…"

Susan Stanko replied Sep 3, 2013 to May We Legitimately Compare the Tea Party to the Taliban?

52 Sep 3, 2013
Reply by James M. Martin

"http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0058576/"

Susan Stanko replied Sep 3, 2013 to May We Legitimately Compare the Tea Party to the Taliban?

52 Sep 3, 2013
Reply by James M. Martin

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

Latest Activity

Pat replied to matthew greenberg's discussion Teh Stoopid...it's killing me!!
27 seconds ago
Sentient Biped commented on Claire Donnelly's group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
4 minutes ago
Anthony Jordan commented on Bryan McDowell's blog post Proving a Negative
11 minutes ago
James M. Martin replied to James M. Martin's discussion Neil DeGrasse Tyson on Why "Cosmos" Will NOT be Accompanied by Creationist Explanation for...well...the Cosmos
29 minutes ago
James M. Martin replied to James M. Martin's discussion Neil DeGrasse Tyson on Why "Cosmos" Will NOT be Accompanied by Creationist Explanation for...well...the Cosmos
33 minutes ago
Idaho Spud replied to James M. Martin's discussion Neil DeGrasse Tyson on Why "Cosmos" Will NOT be Accompanied by Creationist Explanation for...well...the Cosmos
47 minutes ago
Dr. Allan H. Clark replied to Alan's discussion The reason why the United States has such a higher rate of religion compared to the UK
51 minutes ago
k.h. ky commented on Sentient Biped's group Godless in the garden
53 minutes ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to matthew greenberg's discussion Teh Stoopid...it's killing me!!
1 hour ago
Grinning Cat replied to James M. Martin's discussion Neil DeGrasse Tyson on Why "Cosmos" Will NOT be Accompanied by Creationist Explanation for...well...the Cosmos
1 hour ago
k.h. ky replied to James M. Martin's discussion Neil DeGrasse Tyson on Why "Cosmos" Will NOT be Accompanied by Creationist Explanation for...well...the Cosmos
1 hour ago
k.h. ky commented on Sentient Biped's group Godless in the garden
1 hour ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service