Chris Dodds's Discussions (318)

Discussions Replied To (75) Replies Latest Activity

"No, Ayn Rands philosophy does not represent what atheism means to me.  Her philosphy…"

Chris Dodds replied Aug 31, 2012 to Does Any Rand represent your atheist philosophy?

32 Apr 23, 2013
Reply by Roger Wehage

"It's hard to believe that not one of these bigotards have the brains to ask themselv…"

Chris Dodds replied Aug 30, 2012 to Why I Think The Republican Party is the Party of Imbeciles

37 Sep 4, 2012
Reply by Thomas Morgan

"Not all republicans are idiots, just the ones that are on television or the radio."

Chris Dodds replied Aug 30, 2012 to Why I Think The Republican Party is the Party of Imbeciles

37 Sep 4, 2012
Reply by Thomas Morgan

"I don't think I should comment, I don't know muchabout this Ryan guy.  All I know ab…"

Chris Dodds replied Aug 12, 2012 to "The Next President of the United States" -- Rumney

7 Aug 12, 2012
Reply by Chris Dodds

"No he doesn't believe in creationism and admits that there isn't any evidence for it…"

Chris Dodds replied Aug 3, 2012 to Top 10 Scientific Facts TN Schools Will No Longer Teach

21 Aug 3, 2012
Reply by Loren Miller

"I've actually discussed this with my father on several occasions.  He just can't acc…"

Chris Dodds replied Aug 1, 2012 to Top 10 Scientific Facts TN Schools Will No Longer Teach

21 Aug 3, 2012
Reply by Loren Miller

"I'm not familiar witht he term POE.  I think it stands for "Power over Ethernet" but…"

Chris Dodds replied Jul 31, 2012 to Top 10 Scientific Facts TN Schools Will No Longer Teach

21 Aug 3, 2012
Reply by Loren Miller

"Wait, are they seriously going to outlaw the teaching of these things in Tennessee?"

Chris Dodds replied Jul 31, 2012 to Top 10 Scientific Facts TN Schools Will No Longer Teach

21 Aug 3, 2012
Reply by Loren Miller

"Don't let it get you down.  We all need to deal with people are just pinheads.  As l…"

Chris Dodds replied May 1, 2012 to Morally Depraved because I came out Atheist

392 May 2, 2013
Reply by Steph S.

"Its because they think that morality comes from god.  So in their minds, one who doe…"

Chris Dodds replied May 1, 2012 to Morally Depraved because I came out Atheist

392 May 2, 2013
Reply by Steph S.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service