Craig A. James's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"This is the David Mills who died -- apparently a different guy. The fellow who died…"

Craig A. James replied Apr 3, 2010 to David Mills author of Atheist Universe is dead!

4 Apr 3, 2010
Reply by Craig A. James

"For those of you wondering about why start today (April 1), remember the famous quot…"

Craig A. James replied Apr 1, 2010 to Pray For an Atheist: A Challenge

14 Apr 3, 2010
Reply by Sheryl

"I've always thought this question is irrelevant. Here's a thought experiment. Suppos…"

Craig A. James replied Dec 18, 2009 to My view of "Free Will"

29 Jan 8, 2010
Reply by LesYpersound

"I've always wondered if the "fine tuning" is actual itself anthropic, that is, these…"

Craig A. James replied Dec 18, 2009 to Fine-Tuning Argument

24 Dec 23, 2009
Reply by Peter Brooks

"I don't see how it can be eco-terrorism. Human population can double in a few decade…"

Craig A. James replied Dec 18, 2009 to What are your thoughts on life extension? What about Transhumanism?

87 Sep 13, 2010
Reply by David Flynn

"Coincidence, I just wrote a tongue-in-cheek blog about this, called Will Immortality…"

Craig A. James replied Dec 18, 2009 to What are your thoughts on life extension? What about Transhumanism?

87 Sep 13, 2010
Reply by David Flynn

"You should never, ever rely on the votes of your users for usability feedback. First…"

Craig A. James replied Aug 4, 2008 to Black Background == Poor Readership, lost visitors

42 Dec 22, 2008
Reply by Tom Morris

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

John Jubinsky posted photos
43 minutes ago
Joan Denoo replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Greta Christina: Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
2 hours ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Greta Christina: Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
3 hours ago
Grinning Cat replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Greta Christina: Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
3 hours ago
Luara replied to Daniel W's discussion Are same sex marriages more stable than so-called traditional marriages? in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
3 hours ago
sk8eycat replied to Joan Denoo's discussion The Bible is not Great by Soren Sagan in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
4 hours ago
Joan Denoo replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Greta Christina on "Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative" in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
4 hours ago
Luara replied to Daniel W's discussion Are same sex marriages more stable than so-called traditional marriages? in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
4 hours ago
sk8eycat replied to Joan Denoo's discussion The Bible is not Great by Soren Sagan in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
4 hours ago
Joan Denoo replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Greta Christina on "Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative" in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
4 hours ago
Tom Sarbeck commented on Loren Miller's blog post Is god good?
4 hours ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to jay H's discussion What the freakin hell is wrong with this country???
5 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service