Pat's Discussions (2,115)

Discussions Replied To (1558) Replies Latest Activity

"My comment is under the name "Phaid" I used that since it's the Gaelic version of Pa…"

Pat replied Jun 7, 2012 to There are lies, damn lies, and then there's religious leaders talking about what it is to be an atheist

28 Jun 13, 2012
Reply by Lightnin' Lives

"I forgot to add one thing. Cardinal Levada is the Prefect for the Congregation of th…"

Pat replied Jun 7, 2012 to Nun Gives Sex Advice - Vatican Blows a Gasket!

4 Jun 8, 2012
Reply by Russell20

"If some deity did all of this, he plagiarized himself ridiculously often! Not very g…"

Pat replied Jun 7, 2012 to a link from FailBlog

28 Jun 7, 2012
Reply by Pat

"One thing I always like to point out to them when they go on their rampage about the…"

Pat replied Jun 4, 2012 to ACLU encourages and succeeds in getting a NC School Board to Ban prayer at all Upcoming Events!

27 Jun 4, 2012
Reply by booklover

"You could always buy your step-father a lifetime membership in his name, and give it…"

Pat replied Jun 4, 2012 to ACLU encourages and succeeds in getting a NC School Board to Ban prayer at all Upcoming Events!

27 Jun 4, 2012
Reply by booklover

"Adios, Tracy. Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out."

Pat replied Jun 3, 2012 to Thinking of moving to *gasp* the bible belt

22 Jun 15, 2012
Reply by Nathan Kilberry

"No disrespect, but you didn't hit every option.  I'm for it, as far as it goes, but…"

Pat replied Jun 1, 2012 to Affordable Care Act - Informal Poll

67 Jun 7, 2012
Reply by Susan Stanko

"Like Matthew, I too hope you're correct John. Maybe what we're hearing and seeing is…"

Pat replied May 31, 2012 to Westboro Baptist must be making an impression

11 Jun 2, 2012
Reply by David Zgurski

"Tony, you're not bragging. And, you're right about being re-payed. I've a got a law…"

Pat replied May 30, 2012 to SO tired of talking to people and then hearing "the dumb" come out of their mouths...

59 Jun 3, 2012
Reply by booklover

"Let me see if I got this right. A religious person, working for pay, walks out the d…"

Pat replied May 30, 2012 to SO tired of talking to people and then hearing "the dumb" come out of their mouths...

59 Jun 3, 2012
Reply by booklover

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service