Pat's Discussions (2,372)

Discussions Replied To (1768) Replies Latest Activity

"Imagine that; politics where your gender and sexual orientation are complete, absolu…"

Pat replied Jun 13 to How it's done in Ontario, Canada

2 Jun 13
Reply by Patricia

"Religion is excellent stuff for keeping common people quiet. Napoleon Bonaparte."

Pat replied Jun 13 to Brat Pack Chases Rabbi Cantor Out of Office in Virginia: What, Me Worry?

16 Jun 14
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"If it's a snide and/or sarcastic theist trying to look down his/her nose, my usual r…"

Pat replied Jun 13 to Cheeky atheism joke

10 Jun 14
Reply by booklover

"You're welcome."

Pat replied Jun 13 to Brat Pack Chases Rabbi Cantor Out of Office in Virginia: What, Me Worry?

16 Jun 14
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"It's a well know political trick to have voters cross party lines in the primaries.…"

16 Jun 14
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"It absolutely does. If it wasn't so vile, it would be funnier than sh$t."

Pat replied Jun 12 to U.S. sues N.Y. company that workers say made them pray, say 'I love you'

6 Jun 12
Reply by Luara

"I'm pretty sure it is a genuine article, I found cites from the New York Daily News,…"

Pat replied Jun 12 to U.S. sues N.Y. company that workers say made them pray, say 'I love you'

6 Jun 12
Reply by Luara

"Joan, the focus of a RICO prosecution is the conspiracy to cover up the criminal con…"

Pat replied Jun 12 to Have you seen this one: St. Louis Archbishop Didn't Know Sex With Children Was a Crime

29 Jun 12
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I brought the RICO statute up in another discussion back in 2013. Unfortunately, tho…"

Pat replied Jun 11 to Have you seen this one: St. Louis Archbishop Didn't Know Sex With Children Was a Crime

29 Jun 12
Reply by Joan Denoo

"You're right. That was insulting to every mange infested dog out there."

Pat replied Jun 11 to Have you seen this one: St. Louis Archbishop Didn't Know Sex With Children Was a Crime

29 Jun 12
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service