Pat's Discussions (2,640)

Discussions Replied To (1983) Replies Latest Activity

"The Supremes may very well sing along with this cacophonous tune. Again, think Hobby…"

Pat replied Nov 18 to Catholic Lawsuit: We don't have to follow USA Laws.

16 Nov 26
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"You've now removed each and every one of your comments to what I posted. I can only…"

Pat replied Nov 17 to Unthinking Democratic Policy versus Unfeeling Republican Policy

48 Nov 18
Reply by Freethinker31

"Philly Jesus Stake-Out Sandwich Think that might be a little cheesy?"

Pat replied Nov 16 to Jesus Arrested in Philadelphia

28 Nov 18
Reply by Michael Penn

"@FT31 & jay h. There is much merit to what both of you argue. It can be argued,…"

Pat replied Nov 16 to Background checks for potential Gun Owners

9 Nov 17
Reply by Craigart14

"I agree with Daniel. They caught him cold!"

Pat replied Nov 16 to Jesus Arrested in Philadelphia

28 Nov 18
Reply by Michael Penn

"You didn't answer the question. Why did you remove your comment?"

Pat replied Nov 16 to Unthinking Democratic Policy versus Unfeeling Republican Policy

48 Nov 18
Reply by Freethinker31

"I noticed you removed your response to my question where you inquired if I was angry…"

Pat replied Nov 15 to Unthinking Democratic Policy versus Unfeeling Republican Policy

48 Nov 18
Reply by Freethinker31

"Not at all. Quite happy in fact. Don't know why you are reading a non-existent negat…"

Pat replied Nov 15 to Unthinking Democratic Policy versus Unfeeling Republican Policy

48 Nov 18
Reply by Freethinker31

"I just find the affirmative statement that UHC directly affects the gene pool, suspi…"

48 Nov 18
Reply by Freethinker31

"Well, at least Dr. Palin is not an 'elitist.' I certainly wouldn't want to be treate…"

Pat replied Nov 14 to Dorothy Zborknak's Tragic Execution by Obamacare Death Panel.

17 Nov 15
Reply by Daniel W

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service