Pat's Discussions (2,716)

Discussions Replied To (2044) Replies Latest Activity

"Excellent point Mindy. It's not perceived as: 1) a direct threat to the West, so why…"

Pat replied Jan 13 to 12 Dead = "Je suis Charlie". ~2,000 dead = "huh?"

17 Jan 13
Reply by booklover

"Daniel, my personal observation is that it is #s 3,4,5 and for the average American,…"

Pat replied Jan 13 to 12 Dead = "Je suis Charlie". ~2,000 dead = "huh?"

17 Jan 13
Reply by booklover

"I like the quote. And, along that same line of thought is the American comedian Ron…"

Pat replied Jan 12 to I have no hope.....

60 Jan 16
Reply by jay H

"You just nailed the perfect description of Donohue. ...no sane person...."

Pat replied Jan 10 to Conservative Catholic Radio Host Reams Donahue a New One

15 on Saturday
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Actually, I'm not really that surprised by Donohue. I've said it before, but Christi…"

Pat replied Jan 10 to Conservative Catholic Radio Host Reams Donahue a New One

15 on Saturday
Reply by Idaho Spud

"The major news outlets are taking a page from their previous chicken-shi!t playbook…"

Pat replied Jan 8 to 12 Killed in Terrorist Operation against Satirical French Newspaper - "God Is Great"

64 Jan 15
Reply by Bill_Hicks_Worshipper

"Donahue. He's not the bottom of the barrel. You find him when you lift up the barrel…"

Pat replied Jan 7 to 12 Killed in Terrorist Operation against Satirical French Newspaper - "God Is Great"

64 Jan 15

"The question not only needs to go to Ben Asslick, but the Reza Aslan, Rula Jebreal,…"

Pat replied Jan 7 to 12 Killed in Terrorist Operation against Satirical French Newspaper - "God Is Great"

64 Jan 15

"Here's why I am of the opinion Mr. Christensen is lying through his teeth. In the vi…"

Pat replied Jan 5 to US atheist organisation demands apology after Alabama university chancellor sends out video about importance of religion for democracy

14 Jan 18
Reply by Freethinker31

"Turning water into wine and walking on Lake Galilee are circus tricks to fool the ma…"

Pat replied Jan 4 to Did the gospel writers Matthew, Mark, Luke and John meet Jesus?

40 Jan 10
Reply by Matt VDB

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service