Pat's Discussions (2,355)

Discussions Replied To (1751) Replies Latest Activity

"She makes a lot of money stoking the outrage among conservatives and that's all ther…"

Pat replied Jun 17 to Ann Coulter Sees Heaven: Christians Only, No Jews: Disgusting Spectacle Showing Up Religious Fanaticism for What it Is

62 Jul 6
Reply by eric stone

"k.h., I could not agree more. FB is for idiots individuals who require self assuranc…"

Pat replied Jun 16 to father's day post on FB that posits that atheists had missing or abusive fathers

33 Jun 18
Reply by Emily Henderson

""

Pat replied Jun 16 to The Holy Father speaks

8 Jun 16
Reply by Michael Penn

"Imagine that; politics where your gender and sexual orientation are complete, absolu…"

Pat replied Jun 13 to How it's done in Ontario, Canada

2 Jun 13
Reply by Patricia

"Religion is excellent stuff for keeping common people quiet. Napoleon Bonaparte."

Pat replied Jun 13 to Brat Pack Chases Rabbi Cantor Out of Office in Virginia: What, Me Worry?

16 Jun 14
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"If it's a snide and/or sarcastic theist trying to look down his/her nose, my usual r…"

Pat replied Jun 13 to Cheeky atheism joke

10 Jun 14
Reply by booklover

"You're welcome."

Pat replied Jun 13 to Brat Pack Chases Rabbi Cantor Out of Office in Virginia: What, Me Worry?

16 Jun 14
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"It's a well know political trick to have voters cross party lines in the primaries.…"

16 Jun 14
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"It absolutely does. If it wasn't so vile, it would be funnier than sh$t."

Pat replied Jun 12 to U.S. sues N.Y. company that workers say made them pray, say 'I love you'

6 Jun 12
Reply by Luara

"I'm pretty sure it is a genuine article, I found cites from the New York Daily News,…"

Pat replied Jun 12 to U.S. sues N.Y. company that workers say made them pray, say 'I love you'

6 Jun 12
Reply by Luara

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Loren Miller commented on Loren Miller's photo
9 minutes ago
Luara commented on Loren Miller's photo
14 minutes ago
Grinning Cat commented on Claire Donnelly's group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
17 minutes ago
James M. Martin commented on Claire Donnelly's group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
27 minutes ago
James M. Martin replied to James M. Martin's discussion Because Men and Women Had Shameful Same Sex Lusts, God Created Them as Gay and Lesbian (Please Pick Me Up Off the Floor When I Quit Laughing)
33 minutes ago
James M. Martin replied to James M. Martin's discussion Because Men and Women Had Shameful Same Sex Lusts, God Created Them as Gay and Lesbian (Please Pick Me Up Off the Floor When I Quit Laughing)
37 minutes ago
Patricia commented on Sentient Biped's group Godless in the garden
39 minutes ago
Michael Penn replied to James M. Martin's discussion Because Men and Women Had Shameful Same Sex Lusts, God Created Them as Gay and Lesbian (Please Pick Me Up Off the Floor When I Quit Laughing)
41 minutes ago
Loren Miller commented on Loren Miller's photo
50 minutes ago
Morrigan Wolf joined Claire Donnelly's group
58 minutes ago
Freethinker 31 replied to James M. Martin's discussion Because Men and Women Had Shameful Same Sex Lusts, God Created Them as Gay and Lesbian (Please Pick Me Up Off the Floor When I Quit Laughing)
1 hour ago
Grinning Cat commented on Loren Miller's photo
1 hour ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service