Pat's Discussions (2,643)

Discussions Replied To (1985) Replies Latest Activity

"You forgot one, Bertold. If preachers are on one side, prepubescent children are on…"

Pat replied Dec 9 to The Dog Delusion: Pope Francis proclaims that all animals will go to heaven

24 Dec 9
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

"Will there be cat boxes in heaven? One would think so. After all, the lands starting…"

Pat replied Dec 9 to The Dog Delusion: Pope Francis proclaims that all animals will go to heaven

24 Dec 9
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

"What? And take money away from the luxurious lifestyle of the bishops and archbishop…"

Pat replied Dec 8 to Catholic school enlists 'Santa' to help it stay afloat

8 Dec 8
Reply by Patricia

""

Pat replied Dec 8 to Typical Theist

32 Dec 11
Reply by Michael Penn

"On a personal note, Col. Ingersoll spent a great deal of his early life in southernm…"

Pat replied Dec 7 to Robert Ingersoll

50 on Thursday
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"No Daniel. His father was born in Mexico - in a polygamous Mormon commune. Now, McCa…"

Pat replied Dec 6 to Fundamentalist Pastor Has A PlanTo Eliminate AIDS By Christmas!

22 Dec 6
Reply by Michael Penn

"I think it may have been Carl Sagan, (or possibly someone else) who said  something…"

Pat replied Dec 6 to On the featured Video: Exploring our Solar System with Carl Sagan

6 Dec 6
Reply by Pat

"And the police need to get out of their vehicles and "walk a beat," at least some of…"

Pat replied Dec 4 to The Oath Keepers

33 Dec 5
Reply by Michael Penn

""Jesus is Watching You." So is Big Brother, according to Orwell. While they're both…"

Pat replied Dec 4 to Show Me Four Baptists And I'll Show You a Fifth

20 Dec 6
Reply by Loren Miller

"My son graduated from Univ. Texas at Austin. The few times I was there, the place se…"

Pat replied Dec 3 to Austin City Council Candidate Uses "I'm Devout Christian, He's an Atheist" Graphic on Her Website

11 on Thursday
Reply by Daniel W

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service