Pat's Discussions (2,824)

Discussions Replied To (2145) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree Bertold. I have no qualm with criticism of him. Legitimate public criticism…"

Pat replied May 30 to why Obama is a good potus - he's probably atheist

21 Jun 1
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Guy Fawkes as the only man that entered Parliament with honest intentions. I actuall…"

Pat replied May 28 to why Obama is a good potus - he's probably atheist

21 Jun 1
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Hate to have to contradict you FT31, but there is absolutely no requirement a Presid…"

Pat replied May 27 to Biblical Scholars.

29 May 30
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"Dr. Meade, all that would do in my estimation, is give voice to the white, christian…"

Pat replied May 27 to why Obama is a good potus - he's probably atheist

21 Jun 1
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Should those who were sexually curious as children be punished for their behavior in…"

Pat replied May 22 to Was this the best way to handle the situation?

27 May 24
Reply by Gerald Payne

"Here's a suggestion. Can someone interview the author of this garbage, while reading…"

Pat replied May 20 to A New Low in Political Rhetoric

40 May 23
Reply by sk8eycat

"A tortilla chip with Jesus and Mary? Topped with some Queso Oaxaca, and a thin slice…"

Pat replied May 20 to On the Nature of Miracles.

92 Jun 1
Reply by Daniel Gotro

"Like, the most recent example of humanity shitting where we eat? And, we won't stop."

Pat replied May 20 to Are Muslims the only religious group that openly call for the killing of other faiths?

15 May 20
Reply by Freethinker31

"Russel, correct me if I'm wrong, but your reference to people saying they are tired…"

Pat replied May 20 to Heretic

8 May 31
Reply by jay H

"Loren, I hate to burst your bubble, but you are under the belief that the Inquisitio…"

Pat replied May 19 to Are Muslims the only religious group that openly call for the killing of other faiths?

15 May 20
Reply by Freethinker31

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service