Pat's Discussions (2,115)

Discussions Replied To (1558) Replies Latest Activity

"Goes with the old saying. You don't pray in schools, and I won't think in your churc…"

Pat replied Apr 4 to court rules religious can't use public schools after hours in new york city

7 Apr 5
Reply by eric stone

"FA, I want to post that for my secretary. Her and her husband are good friends, and…"

Pat replied Apr 3 to Noah movie religious controversy

85 Apr 7
Reply by Steph S.

"Erik, you answered your own question in the statement you made. But even if I am lyi…"

Pat replied Apr 3 to UFO's are real!

72 Apr 5
Reply by Erik Neilsen

"Unfortunately, it's not just friends you risk losing. There have been many individua…"

Pat replied Apr 3 to Lost three "friends" over choosing atheism

31 Apr 3
Reply by Arp

"The one group who doesn't seem to be bothered by the movie, at least by press accoun…"

85 Apr 7
Reply by Steph S.

"I figure if one movie can thoroughly piss off three disparate groups who are antithe…"

85 Apr 7
Reply by Steph S.

"Welcome Deidre, Arp and George. Glad all of you found us. I've said this before, but…"

Pat replied Apr 3 to Hello!

31 Apr 3
Reply by Deidre32

"So, according to the second article, on Skeptical Science, 25% of all Saudis are non…"

Pat replied Apr 3 to Saudi Arabia declares all atheists are terrorists in new law to crack down on political dissidents

26 Apr 6
Reply by Sentient Biped

"You know, when one member of the 'club' goes too far, you've got to sacrifice the id…"

Pat replied Apr 2 to ‘Bishop of Bling’ Forced to Resign After Spending $43 Million on House

2 Apr 2
Reply by Pat

"Erik, I was commenting on what Michael and Reg stated. However, as long as we're on…"

Pat replied Apr 2 to UFO's are real!

72 Apr 5
Reply by Erik Neilsen

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service