Pat's Discussions (2,533)

Discussions Replied To (1895) Replies Latest Activity

"Ruth, you're probably correct in strictest sense. On the other hand, it's just anoth…"

Pat replied Oct 14, 2012 to Modern Abraham kills son: God's will.

4 Oct 16, 2012
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"Blue-eyed blonde Jesus. Well, there are those with a different point of view. Here's…"

Pat replied Oct 9, 2012 to Who will vote for Jesus

7 Oct 9, 2012
Reply by Sentient Biped

"I'd consider voting for Jesus, but only after I see the long form, certified copy, o…"

Pat replied Oct 9, 2012 to Who will vote for Jesus

7 Oct 9, 2012
Reply by Sentient Biped

"Why is it always a "him?" Might have something to do with who it was that invented i…"

Pat replied Oct 8, 2012 to Earthquakes Caused by Iranian Women Not Wearing Proper Attire

29 Oct 14, 2012
Reply by James M. Martin

"When Ratzinger was elected Pope, they asked him what he wanted to change his name to…"

Pat replied Oct 6, 2012 to Churches offering Sunday $ervices for short attention spans (great comments at URL!)

20 Oct 13, 2012
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

"You're right John. And it isn't Brown that's the moron. He knows better, but is a lo…"

Pat replied Oct 5, 2012 to Evolution a "lie straight from the pit of hell" says Congressman Paul Brown (R - GA)

16 Nov 9, 2012
Reply by Lillie

"Are sure that wasn't my ex?"

Pat replied Oct 5, 2012 to Time, Once Again, For The Malleus Maleficarum

5 Oct 5, 2012
Reply by Loren Miller

"When it comes to religion, there's no such thing as a "free lunch" - with or without…"

Pat replied Oct 5, 2012 to Churches offering Sunday $ervices for short attention spans (great comments at URL!)

20 Oct 13, 2012
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

"Put the service on a podcast (subscription, of course) on your children's iPhone. Pu…"

Pat replied Oct 5, 2012 to Churches offering Sunday $ervices for short attention spans (great comments at URL!)

20 Oct 13, 2012
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

"He was a little "god" in his own kingdom. That is, until he walked into my kingdom.…"

Pat replied Oct 4, 2012 to The Lord's Prayer, Submission, and Job: A Comedy of Justice

11 Feb 4
Reply by sk8eycat

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service