Pat's Discussions (2,475)

Discussions Replied To (1858) Replies Latest Activity

"When it comes to religion, there's no such thing as a "free lunch" - with or without…"

Pat replied Oct 5, 2012 to Churches offering Sunday $ervices for short attention spans (great comments at URL!)

20 Oct 13, 2012
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

"Put the service on a podcast (subscription, of course) on your children's iPhone. Pu…"

Pat replied Oct 5, 2012 to Churches offering Sunday $ervices for short attention spans (great comments at URL!)

20 Oct 13, 2012
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

"He was a little "god" in his own kingdom. That is, until he walked into my kingdom.…"

Pat replied Oct 4, 2012 to The Lord's Prayer, Submission, and Job: A Comedy of Justice

11 Feb 4
Reply by sk8eycat

"Job or a beaten dog. Either one comes crawling back to their master. And, the master…"

Pat replied Oct 4, 2012 to The Lord's Prayer, Submission, and Job: A Comedy of Justice

11 Feb 4
Reply by sk8eycat

"Lillie, I posted this in the "Humor" group, but I think it is appropriate here as we…"

Pat replied Oct 4, 2012 to Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

311 Jul 11
Reply by Freethinker31

"Mordekhai, you're absolutely correct on tailoring your response to your audience. Wh…"

Pat replied Oct 1, 2012 to Using GOD Damn it, OH GOD, and Jesus Christ....Oh my!!

92 Nov 18, 2012
Reply by James M. Martin

"Russell, according to what SB posted here, the average high score for atheists is 20…"

Pat replied Oct 1, 2012 to "Are you smarter than an atheist?" + Politics

42 Oct 13, 2012
Reply by Michael Brice

"They certainly sacrificed whatever moral authority they had. But, I submit, that "mo…"

Pat replied Sep 30, 2012 to New Civil Rights Movement: "Catholic Bishop: Vote For A Democrat And You’ll Probably Go To Hell"

39 Jun 5, 2013
Reply by Debra Stevenson

"Thank you Joan. But, believe it not, I'm considered the droll one in the family."

Pat replied Sep 30, 2012 to "Are you smarter than an atheist?" + Politics

42 Oct 13, 2012
Reply by Michael Brice

"100%. I knew about Jonathan Edwards - famous for Sinners in the Hands of an Angry Go…"

Pat replied Sep 30, 2012 to "Are you smarter than an atheist?" + Politics

42 Oct 13, 2012
Reply by Michael Brice

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service