Pat's Discussions (2,482)

Discussions Replied To (1862) Replies Latest Activity

""

Pat replied Nov 6, 2012 to An Immaculate Deception

4 Nov 6, 2012
Reply by James M. Martin

"I'm not what you'd call the chairperson of her local fan club."

Pat replied Nov 4, 2012 to Why is it TV Pundits and Chat Shows Bother With the Likes of Ann Coulter and Rush Limbaugh; Surely it is "Bottom Feeding"?

28 Nov 5, 2012
Reply by Toni B

"Nancy Grace is not the bottom of the barrel. You find her when you pick up the barre…"

Pat replied Nov 4, 2012 to Why is it TV Pundits and Chat Shows Bother With the Likes of Ann Coulter and Rush Limbaugh; Surely it is "Bottom Feeding"?

28 Nov 5, 2012
Reply by Toni B

"I'm with SB and Steph. Can't stand the season. I always feel like the Belgian farmer…"

Pat replied Nov 3, 2012 to Merry Christmas to you all. Oh, wait!! No!! Not yet!!

22 Nov 9, 2012
Reply by Pat

"Maybe, but in the grand style of American politics, mud slinging is a time honored t…"

Pat replied Nov 3, 2012 to I'm Atheist and I vote!

43 Nov 5, 2012
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion... Yeah! Right!"

Pat replied Nov 2, 2012 to Romney Tax Secret Revealed—and It’s About Religion [UPDATED]

4 Nov 2, 2012
Reply by Pat

"Actually, not I'm surprised. And, they could be right. I mean - after all - look at…"

Pat replied Nov 2, 2012 to Most Republicans Believe in Demonic Possession

11 Nov 8, 2012
Reply by matthew greenberg

"If you attempt to abolish religion, you engage in the very same thing which the reli…"

Pat replied Nov 2, 2012 to Do you think religion should be abolished?If yes why , if no why not?

181 Apr 6, 2013
Reply by Anthony Jordan

"Here's where I completely disagree with you, Jay. Your response seems to be focused…"

Pat replied Nov 1, 2012 to I'm Atheist and I vote!

43 Nov 5, 2012
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Count me in SB. And, from the "Amazing Karnak" crystal ball (with apologies to the l…"

Pat replied Oct 31, 2012 to Gays blamed for Sandy already! :)

18 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Pat

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service