Pat's Discussions (2,711)

Discussions Replied To (2039) Replies Latest Activity

"I especially enjoyed his attempt to figure out the American street slang expression…"

Pat replied 1 hour ago to Dawkins' "love letters"

5 41 minutes ago
Reply by Future

"That looks like something I would pull on someone. Have to admit, it was funny. And,…"

Pat replied 1 hour ago to My gravesite inscription

77 1 hour ago
Reply by Pat

"I believe you're correct in whom they wish to exclude. But if memory serves me corre…"

Pat replied 23 hours ago to Oklahoma GOP wants to restrict marriage to people of faith

12 2 hours ago
Reply by Greg

"No prob. You're welcome"

Pat replied yesterday to The afterlife should still matter to atheists

24 53 minutes ago
Reply by Leon Gretsky

"TL = Too Long. DR = Didn't Read. Roughly? Not in the mood for "War and Peace.""

Pat replied yesterday to The afterlife should still matter to atheists

24 53 minutes ago
Reply by Leon Gretsky

"All Donohue was doing was passing along the message of his master and over-lord. I d…"

Pat replied on Saturday to Conservative Catholic Radio Host Reams Donahue a New One

15 yesterday
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Given the gross dishonesty of the National Tear Duct from Cincinnati (Boehner), it's…"

Pat replied on Thursday to Speaker of the House deliberately insults the President by breaking protocol

54 3 hours ago
Reply by Michael Penn

"I once heard a very good argument. Jesus dies for your sins? This makes as much sens…"

Pat replied on Thursday to Sacrificial Lamb?

6 on Thursday
Reply by Chuck Roast

"Loren, they can use the rhythm method, but not contraceptives. In other words, to av…"

Pat replied Jan 20 to Pope: "Catholics shouldn't breed like rabbits"

26 on Thursday
Reply by Patricia

"I could never understand the guys in high school who had the hots for Sally Fields i…"

Pat replied Jan 19 to Pope - Free Speech Is Nice But Religion is Off Limits.

109 on Tuesday
Reply by Idaho Spud

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service