Pat's Discussions (2,533)

Discussions Replied To (1895) Replies Latest Activity

"Joan, I think there are times (more than one) where it is quite right to not only sh…"

Pat replied 6 hours ago to Scalia should be shown our disrespect for continually insulting atheists

32 6 hours ago
Reply by Pat

"Along the lines of his reptilian reputation for intellectual dishonesty, something r…"

Pat replied 11 hours ago to Scalia should be shown our disrespect for continually insulting atheists

32 6 hours ago
Reply by Pat

"She was easy to talk into anal. Which, of course, is how Antonin was conceived."

Pat replied 17 hours ago to Scalia should be shown our disrespect for continually insulting atheists

32 6 hours ago
Reply by Pat

"I wasn't aware atheism contained any dogma, other than a not accepting the existence…"

Pat replied on Monday to Dogmatic atheism?

43 43 minutes ago
Reply by Joan Denoo

"If those begging letters come with postage-paid return envelopes, by all means SEND…"

Pat replied on Sunday to Thievery in the name of god

21 yesterday
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

"Nor, do they want to hear that homosexual behavior among numerous mammalian species …"

Pat replied on Sunday to Arguing With Religionists is Getting Boring; All They Have is Dogma, So Argumentum is at Best a Novelty, Like a Computer Survey with Real Icons

5 on Sunday
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

"I'm thinking this may be a slightly more accurate representation.  "

Pat replied on Sunday to Clown Show Coming: Why the Republitards Will Lose in 2016 Unless They Wise Up and Pick a Charismatic Candidate

21 on Monday
Reply by Loren Miller

"Yes they do. It's called the Tea Party."

Pat replied on Saturday to Crazy-ass Kansas is selling sex toys to make up a budget loss

11 on Saturday
Reply by Freethinker31

"I suspect the candidate that made that claim was just playing his part in the electi…"

Pat replied on Friday to They Hate Us Even Outside The Bible Belt

29 yesterday
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"It's easy to pick on Texas. Kind of like kicking a downed animal with a broken leg.…"

Pat replied on Friday to is Texas ready for Ebola?

32 on Sunday
Reply by jay H

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service