John Jubinsky's Discussions (1,443)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"It is possible to prove the negative of the existence of a Biblical god as follows:…"

John Jubinsky replied Jun 16, 2011 to The best arguments for the non-existence of God

92 Jun 17, 2011
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

"I am not going to spend a lot of time on this because the meaning is actually very s…"

John Jubinsky replied Jun 16, 2011 to The best arguments for the non-existence of God

92 Jun 17, 2011
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

"Furthermore, I would argue that a narcissistic being doesn't deserve worship.  If go…"

John Jubinsky replied Jun 15, 2011 to The one thing to say about God's non-existence... and a bonus rant about the size of the universe.

126 Jun 16, 2011
Reply by Mike Haynes

"Implicit in the statement that a being is a perceiver that cannot know whether its p…"

John Jubinsky replied Jun 15, 2011 to The best arguments for the non-existence of God

92 Jun 17, 2011
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

"I think this is where Atheism has to come from in confronting theism."

John Jubinsky replied Jun 15, 2011 to The one thing to say about God's non-existence... and a bonus rant about the size of the universe.

126 Jun 16, 2011
Reply by Mike Haynes

"I hold a copyright on this disproof and a version of it entitled The Biblical God Co…"

John Jubinsky replied Mar 8, 2011 to The best arguments for the non-existence of God

92 Jun 17, 2011
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

"I don't know who is worse, O'Reilly or Palin. We are certainly lucky to have someone…"

John Jubinsky replied May 14, 2010 to Sarah Palin vs Dan Barker on "Christian nation" etc.

4 May 14, 2010
Reply by John Jubinsky

"Loving beings do not want to be worshipped, narcisistic beings want to be worshipped."

John Jubinsky replied Jan 13, 2010 to The one thing to say about God's non-existence... and a bonus rant about the size of the universe.

126 Jun 16, 2011
Reply by Mike Haynes

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

Amanda Ashcraft posted a status
"Finally finished my move! And I managed to scrounge out two blog postings this month. Miraculous! My newest is here: http://j.mp/1vmSb3Y"
22 minutes ago
Bertold Brautigan replied to Daniel W (Sentient Biped)'s discussion Upscale Sodomites Spread Ebola @ Starbucks!
28 minutes ago
Grinning Cat liked sk8eycat's discussion California Seems to Be Learning Something
32 minutes ago
Bertold Brautigan replied to Bertold Brautigan's discussion Raëlian DNA research project: Science proves that consecrated wafers are still wheat and not Jesus
35 minutes ago
Daniel W (Sentient Biped) replied to Daniel W (Sentient Biped)'s discussion Upscale Sodomites Spread Ebola @ Starbucks!
40 minutes ago
Daniel W (Sentient Biped) replied to Bertold Brautigan's discussion Raëlian DNA research project: Science proves that consecrated wafers are still wheat and not Jesus
43 minutes ago
Joan Denoo commented on Joan Denoo's blog post Feminism
1 hour ago
Freethinker31 replied to Luara's discussion A naked rambler
1 hour ago
sk8eycat replied to sk8eycat's discussion California Seems to Be Learning Something in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
1 hour ago
Bertold Brautigan replied to Daniel W (Sentient Biped)'s discussion Upscale Sodomites Spread Ebola @ Starbucks!
1 hour ago
sk8eycat commented on Little Name Atheist's group Atheist Ailurophiles
1 hour ago
Bertold Brautigan replied to Bertold Brautigan's discussion Raëlian DNA research project: Science proves that consecrated wafers are still wheat and not Jesus
1 hour ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service