Gold Guy's Discussions (185)

Discussions Replied To (170) Replies Latest Activity

"I think you're asking the wrong question. They are part of the default (female) form…"

Gold Guy replied Jul 16, 2010 to Dude Nipples

36 Aug 12, 2010
Reply by Phil

"Lesbian? It's OK as long as it's primarily for male entertainment It is hard to ima…"

Gold Guy replied Jul 7, 2010 to The wrongness of homosexuality and other such diverse(perverse)ities

61 Apr 22
Reply by Michael Penn

"The article Daniel cites appears to me to be biased. One example: the alleged role o…"

Gold Guy replied Jun 30, 2010 to Circumcision and genital mutilation: let's discuss.

573 May 5
Reply by Neil Clark Reinhardt

"You can be atheist and believe all sorts of woo, so long as it doesn't involve an im…"

Gold Guy replied Jun 24, 2010 to For those that can't get enough of hair-splitting atheism definitions

1 Jun 24, 2010
Reply by Gold Guy

"God! Sorry, couldn't resist the bad joke. Seriously though, I think it was an una…"

Gold Guy replied Jun 24, 2010 to What made you become atheist?

52 Jun 25, 2010
Reply by JayBarti

"And I can't tell if those nut jobs are right or left. So take yer pick."

Gold Guy replied Jun 4, 2010 to What Did You Say About Muhammad?! [or why the west are a bunch of weenies]

129 Jul 16, 2010
Reply by Jo Jerome

"Seriously, what evidence of incompetence do you have to back that up? That he didn't…"

Gold Guy replied Jun 4, 2010 to What Did You Say About Muhammad?! [or why the west are a bunch of weenies]

129 Jul 16, 2010
Reply by Jo Jerome

"I often type it wrong as well. I need to remind myself that it is an "ism" or "ist"…"

Gold Guy replied Jun 3, 2010 to Does anyone else have as hard of a time typing "atheist" as I do? (P.S. hi)

17 Jun 3, 2010
Reply by Gold Guy

"Yes, it is fascinating to watch religious people pick and chose what parts of scienc…"

Gold Guy replied Jun 1, 2010 to Cognitive Biases - A Visual Guide (Explains a great deal in a small amount of time.)

14 Jun 28, 2010
Reply by D R Hosie

"It is independent of denial. Denial is one mechanism to reduce dissonance, there are…"

Gold Guy replied Jun 1, 2010 to Cognitive Biases - A Visual Guide (Explains a great deal in a small amount of time.)

14 Jun 28, 2010
Reply by D R Hosie

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service