Reverend Slim / Michael Ham's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

""Americans United is a religious liberty watchdog group based in Washington, D.C. Fo…"

Reverend Slim / Michael Ham replied Dec 29, 2008 to Federal Judge Upholds the Doctrine of the Separation of Church and State

5 Dec 29, 2008
Reply by Reverend Slim / Michael Ham

"mthoreau..."The problem isn't that our platform(atheism) isn't believable, it just i…"

Reverend Slim / Michael Ham replied Dec 14, 2008 to Rallying for Post-theism

25 Jan 5, 2009
Reply by Chiropteran

"You are right Stef....both religion and non-religion SHOULD be private affairs. But…"

Reverend Slim / Michael Ham replied Dec 14, 2008 to Rallying for Post-theism

25 Jan 5, 2009
Reply by Chiropteran

"I know George...I'm not really celebrating the success of the lawsuit that challenge…"

Reverend Slim / Michael Ham replied Dec 14, 2008 to Federal Judge Upholds the Doctrine of the Separation of Church and State

5 Dec 29, 2008
Reply by Reverend Slim / Michael Ham

"I agree with Jim Ashby...."All the common sense and education in the world can't get…"

Reverend Slim / Michael Ham replied Dec 12, 2008 to Rallying for Post-theism

25 Jan 5, 2009
Reply by Chiropteran

"For me Ruth...it wasn't really much of a thought process. I don't think I ever reall…"

Reverend Slim / Michael Ham replied Aug 25, 2008 to How Did You Arrive at Atheism?

29 Sep 8, 2008
Reply by Rebecca

"I agree with you Kevin...but the temptation (to debate a theist) is sometimes overwh…"

Reverend Slim / Michael Ham replied Aug 22, 2008 to Share your debating techniques

22 Aug 22, 2008
Reply by Kevin

""there comes a point where you realize you're bashing your head against a brick wall…"

Reverend Slim / Michael Ham replied Aug 21, 2008 to Share your debating techniques

22 Aug 22, 2008
Reply by Kevin

"I agree with Doug and Kristy...If you listen carefully to what your "adversary" is s…"

Reverend Slim / Michael Ham replied Aug 21, 2008 to Share your debating techniques

22 Aug 22, 2008
Reply by Kevin

""My thought is that theist are so fanatical in believing that there is a got that yo…"

Reverend Slim / Michael Ham replied Aug 18, 2008 to Share your debating techniques

22 Aug 22, 2008
Reply by Kevin

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service