Sigmund's Discussions (236)

Discussions Replied To (115) Replies Latest Activity

"Pulmonate snails, eh? Now there's a topic for A/N. Dannyisme - any rigid and unneces…"

Sigmund replied Jun 13, 2010 to A note on sources/The Bible as historical document

42 Jul 6, 2010
Reply by Matt VDB

"Jaume - obviously aspects of the problem are more universal, but my point is that, g…"

Sigmund replied Jun 11, 2010 to A note on sources/The Bible as historical document

42 Jul 6, 2010
Reply by Matt VDB

"That's why i distinguished between 'all suicide bombers' and 'religious suicide bomb…"

Sigmund replied Jun 5, 2010 to Why religion is fundamentally and basically immoral and evil, and should be banned.

191 Nov 26, 2010
Reply by Abnormal

"I agree - all suicide bombers obviously think they are doing the 'right thing', but…"

Sigmund replied Jun 2, 2010 to Why religion is fundamentally and basically immoral and evil, and should be banned.

191 Nov 26, 2010
Reply by Abnormal

"eric, i understand your standpoint, and perhaps your post was intentionally provocat…"

Sigmund replied Jun 1, 2010 to Why religion is fundamentally and basically immoral and evil, and should be banned.

191 Nov 26, 2010
Reply by Abnormal

"plus it's not really a valid comparison... an atheist suicide bomber is primarily a…"

Sigmund replied Jun 1, 2010 to Why religion is fundamentally and basically immoral and evil, and should be banned.

191 Nov 26, 2010
Reply by Abnormal

"As I have written elsewhere (and I think there was a thread in the ORIGINS group as…"

Sigmund replied May 27, 2010 to Existence/Nonexistence of Deities - How Certain Can We Be?

22 Jul 3, 2010
Reply by Kara Smith

"sounds perfectly reasonable to me - try this slogan: 'CHRISTIANITY SAYS YOU'RE AN AB…"

Sigmund replied May 23, 2010 to Is there something wrong with an atheist booth at a gay pride event?

76 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by Randi Enochson

"Absolutely - it's not my intention to play down the damage caused by religious funda…"

Sigmund replied May 23, 2010 to What the religionists really want you to do

35 May 23, 2010
Reply by Prog Rock Girl

"Funnily enough I've always preferred the fundamentalists - there's nothing more offp…"

Sigmund replied May 22, 2010 to What the religionists really want you to do

35 May 23, 2010
Reply by Prog Rock Girl

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service