Dogly's Discussions (573)

Discussions Replied To (315) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, I know.  You have no argument with me.  I'm Irish (we are an exception and will…"

Dogly replied Sep 8 to Atheists around the world! ASSEMBLE!

1157 1 hour ago
Reply by Patrick Ferguson

"One reason people make the distinction that it was a cop or soldier who committed a…"

1157 1 hour ago

"The Oxford dictionary:  HispanicOf or relating to Spain or to Spanish-speaking count…"

1157 1 hour ago

"It was meant jokingly.  Wearing a hat or not is unimportant.  I think women care far…"

Dogly replied Aug 26 to Do You Get Enraged When Someone Does Not Take Off Their Hat Poll

115 Aug 26
Reply by Atheist in FundyLand

"I never bothered to profess my atheism when I lived in Boston, N.Y. San Francisco, P…"

Dogly replied Aug 26 to Atheists around the world! ASSEMBLE!

1157 1 hour ago

"When I see a guy over 30 wearing a hat in a setting where most men would remove them…"

Dogly replied Aug 26 to Do You Get Enraged When Someone Does Not Take Off Their Hat Poll

115 Aug 26
Reply by Atheist in FundyLand

"It absolutely infuriates me that when San Francisco citizens gathered enough petitio…"

Dogly replied Jun 29 to Can a catholic be a vegetarian?

41 Jun 29
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"* 1935 R.W. Cockshut demands that all boys be circumcised in order to desensitize th…"

Dogly replied Jun 29 to Can a catholic be a vegetarian?

41 Jun 29
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Catholics and other Christians seldom realize that their religion is one of the Deat…"

Dogly replied Jun 26 to Can a catholic be a vegetarian?

41 Jun 29
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Yes, there were similar Indian Schools in the U.S.  The church is always eager to ci…"

Dogly replied Jan 14 to Irish Ex-catholics, help me out! http://thenewwildgeese.com/forum/topics/ireland-to-pay-magdalene-victims-at-least-34-5-million?commentId=6442157%3AComment%3A37474&xg_source=msg_com_forum --

6 Jan 14
Reply by Dogly

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service