Dogly's Discussions (546)

Discussions Replied To (289) Replies Latest Activity

"Your intention makes no difference to those hurt by your words.  I support freedom o…"

Dogly replied Aug 28, 2013 to Profanity and morality

69 Sep 4, 2013
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Abid, Welcome!  Be careful about using your real name in these forums.  Other Moslem…"

Dogly replied Aug 28, 2013 to Atheists around the world! ASSEMBLE!

1061 Jul 20
Reply by Andrew Bradford Hoke

"When I first read this story, I laughed at this foolish, reckless, deluded couple. T…"

Dogly replied Aug 21, 2013 to Not exactly Swiss Family Robinson... sailing to the "island-of-no-gays."

7 Aug 24, 2013
Reply by Sentient Biped

"I'd believe he's REAL, before I'd believe he's GOOD!  If real, we'd throw him in pri…"

Dogly replied Apr 23, 2013 to What If we're wrong??

102 Apr 23, 2013
Reply by Dogly

"You're goin' to Hell, honey!  But only if you believe this silly stuff!  The Roman C…"

Dogly replied Apr 23, 2013 to What If we're wrong??

102 Apr 23, 2013
Reply by Dogly

"These men lived a couple of mlles from where I grew up, in Cambridge.  The younger w…"

Dogly replied Apr 19, 2013 to Timur the Lame, Tamarlan, and Tamburlaine the Emperor

3 Apr 19, 2013
Reply by Loren Miller

"Can you imagine what it must feel like to be one of those, yet to be arrested, blogg…"

Dogly replied Apr 14, 2013 to humanistsolidarity-with-bangladesh

4 Apr 14, 2013
Reply by Dogly

"Yours is a very moving tale.  Christians think that if we would only read the bible,…"

Dogly replied Apr 14, 2013 to I became an ex-xtian as a result of trying to be a better Christian.

5 Apr 15, 2013
Reply by Angela

"Welcome, Shillamus!  I think the new pope already "recognized" us.  On his second da…"

Dogly replied Mar 22, 2013 to Atheists around the world! ASSEMBLE!

1061 Jul 20

"The Nudists, or the Unitarians?  ;-)"

Dogly replied Mar 22, 2013 to Atheists around the world! ASSEMBLE!

1061 Jul 20

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Patricia replied to matthew greenberg's discussion Enough already - take down the Brother Richard article from the banner
8 minutes ago
matthew greenberg replied to matthew greenberg's discussion Enough already - take down the Brother Richard article from the banner
19 minutes ago
Patricia replied to matthew greenberg's discussion Enough already - take down the Brother Richard article from the banner
26 minutes ago
Patricia liked matthew greenberg's discussion Enough already - take down the Brother Richard article from the banner
30 minutes ago
matthew greenberg posted a discussion
31 minutes ago
Richard Goscicki replied to Richard Goscicki's discussion Marijuana and Atheism
52 minutes ago

Scot Hinson just added their location.
(via Member Map)

1 hour ago
Joan Denoo posted discussions
1 hour ago
Joseph P replied to Joe's discussion S.E. Cupp: I’m a ‘Better’ Atheist than Bill Maher in the group Atheist News
1 hour ago
Joseph P replied to Joe's discussion S.E. Cupp: I’m a ‘Better’ Atheist than Bill Maher in the group Atheist News
1 hour ago
booklover commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
1 hour ago
1 hour ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service