SecularHumanBN's Discussions (51)

Discussions Replied To (44) Replies Latest Activity

"I have been trying to work up the courage to get a "Happy Human" tattoo...too.  lol …"

SecularHumanBN replied Aug 13, 2011 to Atheist tattoo reactions

11 Apr 20, 2012
Reply by Rusty

"Hi Sara, I just popped in here and saw your post. I'm having a somewhat similar prob…"

SecularHumanBN replied Jan 1, 2011 to Pushing Religion Via Christmas Card!

20 Jan 11, 2011
Reply by Earthboundmisfit

"If, according to Christianity, the father, son and holy ghost are all part the same…"

SecularHumanBN replied Aug 13, 2010 to Create a Quote (Pro-Atheism, Anti-Theism, or Maxim)

278 Apr 22, 2012
Reply by Mahatma Coat

"I see many excellent suggestions here. However, I find that I must also take time to…"

SecularHumanBN replied Aug 1, 2010 to Reading that helped make you an atheist

46 Aug 4, 2010
Reply by Jack Matirko

"If you go into Hobby Lobby's website, you can find this "Statement of Purpose": St…"

SecularHumanBN replied Jul 4, 2010 to Businesses who openly or covertly proselytize

64 Apr 7
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Of course, restaurants are not the only businesses on my ($)hit list. Check out the…"

SecularHumanBN replied Jun 28, 2010 to Businesses who openly or covertly proselytize

64 Apr 7
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"The joke is on the Christians. They built a religion around a crazy guy who, they sa…"

SecularHumanBN replied Jun 18, 2010 to The Bible is Evil

181 6 hours ago
Reply by Craigart14

"Hi Jezzy...I posted this under another question that I had asked. But, I also wanted…"

SecularHumanBN replied Jun 13, 2010 to Boycotting Religious Businesses?

63 Jun 24, 2010
Reply by Diana

"Hi Jezzy...I just saw that you had posted a similar question on this topic, about a…"

SecularHumanBN replied Jun 13, 2010 to Businesses who openly or covertly proselytize

64 Apr 7
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"I think I'll make a separate lists for those kinds of businesses who are potentially…"

SecularHumanBN replied Jun 12, 2010 to Businesses who openly or covertly proselytize

64 Apr 7
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service