Sentient Biped's Discussions (6,846)

Discussions Replied To (3052) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh Well. I wouldn't be surprised if there is a back story, like the state dept sa…"

Sentient Biped replied on Sunday to Will Westoboro Baptist Church Picket in Iraq?

12 on Sunday
Reply by Sentient Biped

"Thanks. I forgot about both if those. Will look into them."

Sentient Biped replied on Sunday to What are some thoughtful news sources?

26 on Tuesday
Reply by Michael Penn

"It's pathetic.  It's also sad that this continues without being report on until ther…"

Sentient Biped replied on Sunday to One view of what's going on in suburban St. Louis

31 on Sunday
Reply by Sentient Biped

"Christian Science Monitor had a nice article  about why St. Louis area is so raciall…"

Sentient Biped replied on Sunday to One view of what's going on in suburban St. Louis

31 on Sunday
Reply by Sentient Biped

"I'm wagering - nothing - but still wagering  - they will come up with some sort of e…"

Sentient Biped replied on Sunday to Will Westoboro Baptist Church Picket in Iraq?

12 on Sunday
Reply by Sentient Biped

"I hope they can use this to move away from police as an occupying force, and toward…"

Sentient Biped replied on Saturday to It Doesn't Take Long for this Racist Missouri Lawman to Blast Anyone Different from a Middle-Aged White Male

23 on Sunday
Reply by Freethinker31

"You could write to him and suggest it. Might be a while to hear back from him."

Sentient Biped replied on Saturday to It Doesn't Take Long for this Racist Missouri Lawman to Blast Anyone Different from a Middle-Aged White Male

23 on Sunday
Reply by Freethinker31

"I really want to see them picket in front of a mosque with  signs that say "God Hate…"

Sentient Biped replied on Saturday to Will Westoboro Baptist Church Picket in Iraq?

12 on Sunday
Reply by Sentient Biped

"I am a middle aged white male.  I am sure that man would relish seeing me die a pain…"

23 on Sunday
Reply by Freethinker31

"me too."

Sentient Biped replied on Saturday to Will Westoboro Baptist Church Picket in Iraq?

12 on Sunday
Reply by Sentient Biped

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service