Atheist Nexus Logo

Daniel W's Discussions (7,402)

Discussions Replied To (3629) Replies Latest Activity

"I thought this was an inclusive website.  Now I see some people here are only greeti…"

Daniel W replied Apr 29 to Greeting Earthlings

7 Apr 30
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"Most prisoners ARE Christian. Therefore, Christions are chriminals in the US. :-)"

Daniel W replied Apr 28 to Criminalization of Christianity?

9 Apr 28
Reply by Daniel W

"Maybe with Mastercard? I dont think they had American Express yet."

Daniel W replied Apr 27 to Jesus Got a Haircut!

125 Apr 27
Reply by sk8eycat

"The survey would be difficult for me to do. It presupposes existence of Jesus, and t…"

Daniel W replied Apr 26 to What Do Americans Believe About Jesus? 5 Popular Beliefs

5 Apr 26
Reply by Michael Penn

"The treatment for iron accumulation disorders (hemochromatosis) is to draw a unit of…"

Daniel W replied Apr 24 to Maggie Gallagher: Xians will rebuild from the ruins of civiliation's collapse

20 Apr 24
Reply by Daniel W

"Joan, I agree with you. We should name the disease for what it is. Hate mongering.…"

Daniel W replied Apr 24 to Maggie Gallagher: Xians will rebuild from the ruins of civiliation's collapse

20 Apr 24
Reply by Daniel W

"You are right of course. I've never watched Mel Gibson's "Passion of the Christ" but…"

20 Apr 24
Reply by Daniel W

"I dont know what Gallagher is thinking. I think she's too intelligent to believe tha…"

Daniel W replied Apr 23 to Maggie Gallagher: Xians will rebuild from the ruins of civiliation's collapse

20 Apr 24
Reply by Daniel W

"That's too bad. You could have expressed your compassionate belief that his wife wou…"

Daniel W replied Apr 23 to Maggie Gallagher: Xians will rebuild from the ruins of civiliation's collapse

20 Apr 24
Reply by Daniel W

"She's not a bible belter.  She grew up in Portland Oregon.  Went to Yale.  Lives in…"

20 Apr 24
Reply by Daniel W

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service