Atheist Nexus Logo

Daniel W's Discussions (7,373)

Discussions Replied To (3606) Replies Latest Activity

"We got a rooster. Now the other animals stay away from the hens. The problem is, he…"

Daniel W replied Apr 10 to Anger & Guns

35 Apr 11
Reply by Patricia

"Maybe those guns are really a religious thingy, like the little daggers carried by S…"

35 Apr 11
Reply by Patricia

"I don't understand this. Most Americans are Christians. They have God to keep them s…"

35 Apr 11
Reply by Patricia

"Patricia, me too. I just realized, one of the joys is not having all of those people…"

Daniel W replied Apr 9 to How Much Money is Tied Into Churches/Religious Institutions?

33 Apr 10
Reply by Patricia

"Joan, I prefer a tree cathedral. Or maybe one like this. or a better view. Or a …"

Daniel W replied Apr 9 to How Much Money is Tied Into Churches/Religious Institutions?

33 Apr 10
Reply by Patricia

"We should start a Walmart of churches.  All of the pews and accoutrements would be c…"

33 Apr 10
Reply by Patricia

"Trisha, Welcome to Atheist Nexus! I grew up in Western Illinois, and the family farm…"

Daniel W replied Apr 9 to Hello from Missouri

40 Apr 15
Reply by Trisha Sander

"If I remember correctly, this was debunked. Unfortunately I dont have a link right n…"

Daniel W replied Apr 7 to CHRIST AND EASTER

34 Apr 8
Reply by Patricia

"My grandfather was born on Easter Sunday. His birthday rarely occurred on Easter - j…"

Daniel W replied Apr 6 to CHRIST AND EASTER

34 Apr 8
Reply by Patricia

"Yes I'm sure the ancient Hebrews pronounced Jesus like we do."

Daniel W replied Apr 6 to CHRIST AND EASTER

34 Apr 8
Reply by Patricia

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service