Atheist Nexus Logo

Daniel W's Discussions (7,397)

Discussions Replied To (3625) Replies Latest Activity

"(1) He's setting a christian example, noting that his hair and his incredibly expens…"

Daniel W replied May 12 to Pastor's hairdo saved by god... his wife, not so much!

13 May 13
Reply by Idaho Spud

"People have lost their jobs when it was discovered they were atheist.  Allowing thei…"

Daniel W replied May 12 to Nontheists only?

123 May 13
Reply by Patricia

"In my workplace, Christians seem more aggressive and discriminatory, and unapologeti…"

Daniel W replied May 2 to What religion has contributed to the world this month - Episode 16 (April 2015)

21 May 4
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Most of this video regards Christians. I dont know how to wuantitate religious assho…"

Daniel W replied May 2 to What religion has contributed to the world this month - Episode 16 (April 2015)

21 May 4
Reply by Idaho Spud

"You misspelled Horrible."

Daniel W replied Apr 29 to Ha Ha, Obama mocks Loony Michele Bachmann's End Of Times Nonsense!

16 Apr 30
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"Friendly but annoying note - for tags, if you enclose phrases in quotes, you don't g…"

Daniel W replied Apr 29 to Ha Ha, Obama mocks Loony Michele Bachmann's End Of Times Nonsense!

16 Apr 30
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"I thought this was an inclusive website.  Now I see some people here are only greeti…"

Daniel W replied Apr 29 to Greeting Earthlings

7 Apr 30
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"Most prisoners ARE Christian. Therefore, Christions are chriminals in the US. :-)"

Daniel W replied Apr 28 to Criminalization of Christianity?

9 Apr 28
Reply by Daniel W

"Maybe with Mastercard? I dont think they had American Express yet."

Daniel W replied Apr 27 to Jesus Got a Haircut!

125 Apr 27
Reply by sk8eycat

"The survey would be difficult for me to do. It presupposes existence of Jesus, and t…"

Daniel W replied Apr 26 to What Do Americans Believe About Jesus? 5 Popular Beliefs

5 Apr 26
Reply by Michael Penn

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Nexus on Social Media:

Latest Activity

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service