Atheist Nexus Logo

Daniel W's Discussions (7,382)

Discussions Replied To (3614) Replies Latest Activity

"Joan, I agree with you. We should name the disease for what it is. Hate mongering.…"

Daniel W replied Apr 24 to Maggie Gallagher: Xians will rebuild from the ruins of civiliation's collapse

20 Apr 24
Reply by Daniel W

"You are right of course. I've never watched Mel Gibson's "Passion of the Christ" but…"

Daniel W replied Apr 24 to Maggie Gallagher: Xians will rebuild from the ruins of civiliation's collapse

20 Apr 24
Reply by Daniel W

"I dont know what Gallagher is thinking. I think she's too intelligent to believe tha…"

Daniel W replied Apr 23 to Maggie Gallagher: Xians will rebuild from the ruins of civiliation's collapse

20 Apr 24
Reply by Daniel W

"That's too bad. You could have expressed your compassionate belief that his wife wou…"

Daniel W replied Apr 23 to Maggie Gallagher: Xians will rebuild from the ruins of civiliation's collapse

20 Apr 24
Reply by Daniel W

"She's not a bible belter.  She grew up in Portland Oregon.  Went to Yale.  Lives in…"

20 Apr 24
Reply by Daniel W

"What horrifies me is not that this delusional nutcase exists, but that a relatively…"

Daniel W replied Apr 23 to President Obama's Iran negotiations are bringing on the rapture

21 Apr 24
Reply by Gerald Payne

"She herself is in an interracial relationship that would have been illegal had it no…"

20 Apr 24
Reply by Daniel W

"Welcome to Atheist Nexus."

Daniel W replied Apr 19 to Hello.

8 Apr 20
Reply by Michael Penn

"Thank you Mike for the clarification."

Daniel W replied Apr 15 to Religion and Population in 2050. What is our role?

20 Apr 17
Reply by sk8eycat

"Mike maybe I'm blaming my car's self locking annoyances on technology, and it's real…"

Daniel W replied Apr 14 to Religion and Population in 2050. What is our role?

20 Apr 17
Reply by sk8eycat

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service