Daniel W's Discussions (7,245)

Discussions Replied To (3329) Replies Latest Activity

"It's almost as if not being qualified is itself the highest qualification!-  Good po…"

Daniel W replied Jun 17, 2012 to So that's why Kerry, McCain etc.. had Vietnam exp. yet Cheney/Bush n Romney did not...

28 Jun 17, 2012
Reply by Richard Goscicki

"wiki on  chickenhawk.  James used the right colloquialism.  Chickenhawk (also chicke…"

Daniel W replied Jun 16, 2012 to So that's why Kerry, McCain etc.. had Vietnam exp. yet Cheney/Bush n Romney did not...

28 Jun 17, 2012
Reply by Richard Goscicki

"Does this mean I should stop drinking my favorite Sumatra coffee? "

Daniel W replied Jun 16, 2012 to 11 year prison sentence for atheist posting on Facebook

20 Jun 20, 2012
Reply by annet

"That's awful.  Truly awful.  I don't know how to fight that."

Daniel W replied Jun 13, 2012 to Seven deadly states imho. That banned atheists (surely all kinds of people) from holding public office. Or unionizing.

22 Jun 15, 2012
Reply by Paula W

"How pathetic.  Im not surprised.  Those places would be theocracies if the constitut…"

Daniel W replied Jun 13, 2012 to Seven deadly states imho. That banned atheists (surely all kinds of people) from holding public office. Or unionizing.

22 Jun 15, 2012
Reply by Paula W

"I often have to deal with people who are addicted to prescription drugs, usually sta…"

Daniel W replied Jun 11, 2012 to Is compassion the root of morality?

41 Jun 28, 2012
Reply by Hiram

"me too"

Daniel W replied Jun 10, 2012 to Has the GOP already lost the next election?

19 Jun 14, 2012
Reply by Jim DePaulo

"Damn.  I was a curmudgeon.  Now Im just despondent. "

Daniel W replied Jun 10, 2012 to Has the GOP already lost the next election?

19 Jun 14, 2012
Reply by Jim DePaulo

"Time to readdress theZombie Safe-House competition. * Looks like the realty industry…"

Daniel W replied Jun 3, 2012 to guy eats other guys face off (who know what drugs abusing yikes...) and german girl enslaved in bosnia!?

14 Jun 3, 2012
Reply by Christopher Kunzler

"My impression is it is a semi-new drug called "bath salts" which is not in any way r…"

Daniel W replied Jun 3, 2012 to guy eats other guys face off (who know what drugs abusing yikes...) and german girl enslaved in bosnia!?

14 Jun 3, 2012
Reply by Christopher Kunzler

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service