Sentient Biped's Discussions (6,349)

Discussions Replied To (2708) Replies Latest Activity

"I guess comments about walking on water would be in bad taste."

Sentient Biped replied Jun 1, 2011 to Idiot drowns self over rapture.

6 Jun 2, 2011
Reply by Patrick Moore

"try wikipedia.  By the way, anyone who says "well, religion both supported slavery a…"

Sentient Biped replied May 30, 2011 to Where can I find a good review of the histocial pro-slavery actions of religion?

4 Jun 3, 2011
Reply by W Preston Gardner

""Homosexuality would spread in Russia, god would wipe it out as he did with Sodom an…"

Sentient Biped replied May 29, 2011 to Russia arrests 30 gay activists in show of solidarity w/homophobe legislators etc. here

8 Jun 1, 2011
Reply by Grace Fitzpatrick

"Sometimes I just want to put all of the homophobes together in a big warehouse and s…"

Sentient Biped replied May 29, 2011 to Russia arrests 30 gay activists in show of solidarity w/homophobe legislators etc. here

8 Jun 1, 2011
Reply by Grace Fitzpatrick

"Remember the old Charlie Brown cartoons where Lucy would hold the football, and Char…"

Sentient Biped replied May 22, 2011 to May 21 rapture turns out to be a no-show

16 May 24, 2011
Reply by paul babcock

"I think we are still in a state of war with bin laden's group, although they are not…"

Sentient Biped replied May 11, 2011 to Should the US have killed Osama Bin Laden?

58 Jul 2, 2011
Reply by Terrence Lee Reed

"VAncouver BC is another world 304 miles away.  I think it's like Hollywood Californi…"

Sentient Biped replied May 6, 2011 to Hi from Vancouver, WA

13 Aug 11, 2013
Reply by Republican's Nightmare

"It's all relative.  I live in Vancouver and enjoy my neighborhood and some of the pl…"

Sentient Biped replied May 6, 2011 to Hi from Vancouver, WA

13 Aug 11, 2013
Reply by Republican's Nightmare

"As a gardener, Im not a fan of moles, raccoons, or squirrels.  Love frogs, turtles,…"

Sentient Biped replied May 1, 2011 to Gopher Invasion Ethics

26 May 21, 2011
Reply by booklover

"Does your restoration have to be all at the same time?  You can claim the gophers ar…"

Sentient Biped replied May 1, 2011 to Gopher Invasion Ethics

26 May 21, 2011
Reply by booklover

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service