Sentient Biped's Discussions (6,839)

Discussions Replied To (3046) Replies Latest Activity

"They might have, although i think the Catholic bosses have a history of convenient a…"

Sentient Biped replied Feb 21, 2012 to A Modest Proposal: Give Cathevangelicals What They Really Want

19 Feb 21, 2012
Reply by James M. Martin

"If a fetus is not considered a human being, then abortions are OK for just about any…"

Sentient Biped replied Feb 21, 2012 to A Modest Proposal: Give Cathevangelicals What They Really Want

19 Feb 21, 2012
Reply by James M. Martin

"I think the thing with Gingrich was that he was not catholic in his first 2 marriage…"

19 Feb 21, 2012
Reply by James M. Martin

"Excellent points - democracy takes eternal vigilance, an educated public, schooled i…"

Sentient Biped replied Feb 20, 2012 to Santorum: Obama's phony theology, abortions, and more.

49 Feb 24, 2012
Reply by James M. Martin

"Since the vast majority of Americans do not want to see an atheist in office, the mo…"

Sentient Biped replied Feb 19, 2012 to Santorum: Obama's phony theology, abortions, and more.

49 Feb 24, 2012
Reply by James M. Martin

"I worry about the same thing.  I wonder what happened to the middle, and how we can…"

Sentient Biped replied Feb 19, 2012 to Santorum: Obama's phony theology, abortions, and more.

49 Feb 24, 2012
Reply by James M. Martin

"Sorry, you'll have to have the US Constitution changed.  I really don't want to open…"

49 Feb 24, 2012
Reply by James M. Martin

"Santorum now claims he wasn't challenging the president's christianity, just that th…"

49 Feb 24, 2012
Reply by James M. Martin

"then add anyone involved in the manufacture of xanax.  we would be needing a lot mor…"

49 Feb 24, 2012
Reply by James M. Martin

"I hope you are right.  Although just hearing the P-word makes me want a sedative.  A…"

49 Feb 24, 2012
Reply by James M. Martin

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service