Daniel W's Discussions (7,146)

Discussions Replied To (3251) Replies Latest Activity

"BB gun or the real thing - I thought the trend was open carry, where everyone has a…"

Daniel W replied 14 hours ago to 12 Year Old Boy Fatally Shot by Police (in Ohio)

43 13 hours ago
Reply by sk8eycat

"I don't see that the devil, or Lucifer, or Satan, lied.  Judging from much of the Bi…"

Daniel W replied 15 hours ago to The Devil's Biggest Lie

12 35 minutes ago
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

"It's wrong for me to psychoanalyze someone I've never met, and never spoken to, but…"

Daniel W replied 16 hours ago to Officer Who Shot Brown in Ferguson Might Not Be Playing With Full Deck, Saying He Was Assaulted by "Demon"

18 2 hours ago
Reply by James M. Martin

"Thete's more to it than guns. There's leadership, cultural and community isolation,…"

Daniel W replied 23 hours ago to 12 Year Old Boy Fatally Shot by Police (in Ohio)

43 13 hours ago
Reply by sk8eycat

"To be honest, all of this makes me so angry, I just want to go out and.... do someth…"

Daniel W replied yesterday to 12 Year Old Boy Fatally Shot by Police (in Ohio)

43 13 hours ago
Reply by sk8eycat

"Neither is a hero but only one of them is dead. Im sure I missed much of the inform…"

Daniel W replied yesterday to Grand Jury Aftermath In Ferguson, Missouri

7 18 hours ago
Reply by Michael Penn

"4 major networks.. ABC. CBS. NBC. is the 4th CNN? am I leaving anyone out? Just bein…"

Daniel W replied yesterday to 12 Year Old Boy Fatally Shot by Police (in Ohio)

43 13 hours ago
Reply by sk8eycat

"Yes. They also seem to be drunk on paramilitary weaponry and videogame style shoot-e…"

Daniel W replied on Tuesday to 12 Year Old Boy Fatally Shot by Police (in Ohio)

43 13 hours ago
Reply by sk8eycat

"I need my alone time too. It's usually in the yard and garden, puttering in the orch…"

Daniel W replied on Monday to On being alone with yourself:

21 4 hours ago
Reply by Ted Foureagles

"I agree with you, obviously, sbout the importance of learning and work. I have a fee…"

Daniel W replied on Sunday to Evangelicals: "It's not climate change, It's Apocalpyse!"

69 on Monday
Reply by booklover

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service