Atheist Nexus Logo

Daniel W's Discussions (7,308)

Discussions Replied To (3552) Replies Latest Activity

"They would have to duct tape my mouth in sunday school. I would be describing the ev…"

Daniel W replied 9 hours ago to Indiana's new religious freedom law

21 1 hour ago
Reply by sk8eycat

"Be careful. It's your home. You dont want a cross burning on your lawn or something."

21 1 hour ago
Reply by sk8eycat

"Pat, Illinois already has a religios freedom restoration law. Do you know if it's me…"

21 1 hour ago
Reply by sk8eycat

"If I understand - and I may not - any pharmacist could refuse to sell contraceptives…"

Daniel W replied 12 hours ago to Indiana's new religious freedom law

21 1 hour ago
Reply by sk8eycat

"Send him to Iraq.  He'll feel more at home with ISIS. "

Daniel W replied on Thursday to Duck Dynasty Star, Phil Robertson Akin To Charles Manson, Via His Publicized Fantasies.

6 yesterday
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"I look at it the same way I view peoples studying Klingon culture, or fake communiti…"

Daniel W replied Mar 22 to The ruse of theology.

13 on Wednesday
Reply by Michael Penn

"I guess the church needs hidden doors. How else can the priests sneak out, unobserve…"

Daniel W replied Mar 20 to Would Jesus Do This? Catholic Church Drenches Homeless People.

14 Mar 20
Reply by Grinning Cat

"That IS a strange looking church. It needs windows that ket you observe the spin cyc…"

Daniel W replied Mar 20 to Would Jesus Do This? Catholic Church Drenches Homeless People.

14 Mar 20
Reply by Grinning Cat

"That's why people there live so long.  Time moves more slowly. Plus the cold.  Thing…"

Daniel W replied Mar 19 to A child who gets it.

36 Mar 20
Reply by Dr. Allan H. Clark

"That's a really good reply!  You should send it to them.  It is all holy water."

Daniel W replied Mar 19 to Would Jesus Do This? Catholic Church Drenches Homeless People.

14 Mar 20
Reply by Grinning Cat

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service