Sentient Biped's Discussions (6,347)

Discussions Replied To (2707) Replies Latest Activity

"It sounds almost like he was pandering for votes.   I'm beginning to think some of o…"

Sentient Biped replied Apr 8 to Only in the bible belt (Louisiana)

11 Apr 9
Reply by Napoleon Bonaparte

"Hathal, you make some important points.   I imagine the issue with Western politici…"

Sentient Biped replied Apr 6 to Saudi Arabia declares all atheists are terrorists in new law to crack down on political dissidents

26 Apr 6
Reply by Sentient Biped

"There must be a spectrum about personal philosophy, with one end being "It's all abo…"

Sentient Biped replied Apr 6 to The Social Contract = Illusion?

13 Apr 7
Reply by James M. Martin

"There is terrorism of any ethnicity and national origin.  I don't accept this statem…"

Sentient Biped replied Apr 5 to Saudi Arabia declares all atheists are terrorists in new law to crack down on political dissidents

26 Apr 6
Reply by Sentient Biped

"Hathal, thank you for posting.  I don't recall seeing your name here - a belated wel…"

Sentient Biped replied Apr 5 to Saudi Arabia declares all atheists are terrorists in new law to crack down on political dissidents

26 Apr 6
Reply by Sentient Biped

"They would have killed me too."

26 Apr 6
Reply by Sentient Biped

"I'm the cranky old man.  Get off my lawn dammit."

26 Apr 6
Reply by Sentient Biped

"Continuity of Evolution?"

Sentient Biped replied Apr 5 to What does C of E mean?

3 Apr 5
Reply by Sentient Biped

"Oh - missed this when I commented. Thank you. Time for me to do some research."

Sentient Biped replied Apr 5 to Billy Graham scion Franklin Graham "likes" Putin-the-invader

8 Apr 5
Reply by Joan Denoo

"His father also sucked up to the powerful, like Richard Nixon. But so did Elvis. May…"

Sentient Biped replied Apr 5 to Billy Graham scion Franklin Graham "likes" Putin-the-invader

8 Apr 5
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service