Daniel W's Discussions (7,427)

Discussions Replied To (3642) Replies Latest Activity

"According to the article, "The child had not been vaccinated against the disease ami…"

Daniel W replied on Monday to Diphtheria death

15 10 hours ago
Reply by Atheist in FundyLand

"OK, you got me there.  But as the conduit for your new fortune, Nexus should at leas…"

Daniel W replied on Monday to Alert! Con Job.

13 on Monday
Reply by Patricia

"Oh, what a shame!  Atheist Nexus could have used that million dollars.  Now it has s…"

Daniel W replied on Monday to Alert! Con Job.

13 on Monday
Reply by Patricia

"Gosh, that's sad. People should never be subjected to the equality of others. Maybe…"

Daniel W replied on Friday to Big Ol' Boot in the Face to Bronze-Age Mythological Nonsense

22 on Sunday
Reply by chris carroll

"I agree, looks like we've moved from the bronze age, to the silicone age. Looking a…"

Daniel W replied on Friday to Big Ol' Boot in the Face to Bronze-Age Mythological Nonsense

22 on Sunday
Reply by chris carroll

"jlaz, I'm glad it worked for you.  I hope your membership in Atheist Nexus will be e…"

Daniel W replied Jun 24 to Membership signup process

1 Jun 24
Reply by Daniel W

"I thought the confederate flag was the Stars and Bars, and the US flag was the Stars…"

Daniel W replied Jun 22 to Good By Stars and Stripes

17 on Saturday
Reply by tom sarbeck

"I'm having trouble interpreting this post.  What is the significance of the pink inf…"

Daniel W replied Jun 21 to Richards Rants

3 Jun 21
Reply by Chris G

"Just to be picky - By definition Scalia is not a lawmaker. That role falls to the l…"

Daniel W replied Jun 7 to No Hope For America, While It's Lawmakers Are Among The Dumbest People On Earth!

74 Jun 12
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"Joan, it's boring to you because you are a reasonable, intelligent person.  Unfortun…"

Daniel W replied Jun 5 to The Greatest Sin.

25 Jun 5
Reply by Michael Penn

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Supporting Membership

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service