Sentient Biped's Discussions (6,734)

Discussions Replied To (2971) Replies Latest Activity

"Wow! Now I have even more respect for her!"

Sentient Biped replied 2 minutes ago to More than 30,000 Nexus members. Where are they?

64 2 minutes ago
Reply by Sentient Biped

"Prophetic, considering he was murdered by a Muslim extremist. Unsafe indeed."

Sentient Biped replied yesterday to Theo Van Gogh

2 yesterday
Reply by Sentient Biped

"I agree. I would love to see impeachment proceedings started."

Sentient Biped replied yesterday to Here are the highlights of Justice Ginsburg’s fiery Hobby Lobby dissent

9 yesterday
Reply by Sentient Biped

"Sorry Loren. I didnt mean to give false impression. That is part of Borowitz satire…"

Sentient Biped replied yesterday to Here are the highlights of Justice Ginsburg’s fiery Hobby Lobby dissent

9 yesterday
Reply by Sentient Biped

"I agree with you about the need for seed banks.  There needs to be a resources that…"

Sentient Biped replied yesterday to ‘There are no wild cows’: Neil deGrasse Tyson slams ‘fear factor’ over GMOs

5 yesterday
Reply by Sentient Biped

"Is it enough to say the SCOTUS is corrupt?    Daily Kos.  Bill Moyers website.  If…"

9 yesterday
Reply by Sentient Biped

"I hate the phone too.  I thought I was some sort of...  I don't know, Neanderthal? -…"

Sentient Biped replied yesterday to More than 30,000 Nexus members. Where are they?

64 2 minutes ago
Reply by Sentient Biped

"I have tremendous respect for Tyson.  But since when is an astrophysicist and expert…"

Sentient Biped replied yesterday to ‘There are no wild cows’: Neil deGrasse Tyson slams ‘fear factor’ over GMOs

5 yesterday
Reply by Sentient Biped

"Spud, from my own relationship, he just isn't interested.  His primary identificatio…"

Sentient Biped replied on Wednesday to More than 30,000 Nexus members. Where are they?

64 2 minutes ago
Reply by Sentient Biped

"With marijuana it's hard to sort out the benefits from the adverse effects and think…"

Sentient Biped replied on Wednesday to Cannabis composition determines effects on the brain.

10 on Wednesday
Reply by Luara

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Grinning Cat replied to Sentient Biped's discussion More than 30,000 Nexus members. Where are they?
18 minutes ago
Joseph P replied to Joe's discussion S.E. Cupp: I’m a ‘Better’ Atheist than Bill Maher in the group Atheist News
21 minutes ago
Joseph P replied to Joe's discussion S.E. Cupp: I’m a ‘Better’ Atheist than Bill Maher in the group Atheist News
26 minutes ago
James M. Martin replied to Sentient Biped's discussion More than 30,000 Nexus members. Where are they?
27 minutes ago
James M. Martin posted a discussion
29 minutes ago
31 minutes ago
Michael Penn replied to Sentient Biped's discussion More than 30,000 Nexus members. Where are they?
37 minutes ago
38 minutes ago
40 minutes ago
Freethinker31 replied to matthew greenberg's discussion Enough already - take down the Brother Richard article from the banner
42 minutes ago
Michael Penn replied to Sentient Biped's discussion More than 30,000 Nexus members. Where are they?
45 minutes ago
k.h. ky replied to Sentient Biped's discussion More than 30,000 Nexus members. Where are they?
51 minutes ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service