Jon Fleming's Discussions (40)

Discussions Replied To (38) Replies Latest Activity

"The question to ask yourself is also how fast and serious do you get involved in a r…"

Jon Fleming replied Dec 27, 2009 to HELP! Atheist meets Baptist.

38 Aug 23, 2010
Reply by brian

"I think we have have to keep in mind that our personnal idea of what atheism is does…"

Jon Fleming replied Dec 27, 2009 to Suspended from Atheist Nexus?

108 Dec 28, 2009
Reply by Sentient Biped

"I think, like in all other cituation, a warning is nice. If you let others know that…"

Jon Fleming replied Dec 26, 2009 to Should Discussions have comment limits or expiration dates?

11 Dec 28, 2009
Reply by Little Name Atheist

"as good as a suggestion as it is people are so used to clicking right past these any…"

Jon Fleming replied Dec 26, 2009 to Suspended from Atheist Nexus?

108 Dec 28, 2009
Reply by Sentient Biped

"I think some are just reading this and jumping the band wagon. I think it cuases fea…"

Jon Fleming replied Dec 26, 2009 to Suspended from Atheist Nexus?

108 Dec 28, 2009
Reply by Sentient Biped

"Like cures like i like that theory lets gather AID carries and and have them all hav…"

Jon Fleming replied Dec 7, 2009 to British drop UFO hotline.

5 Dec 7, 2009
Reply by Jon Fleming

"How do you figure they are fully functioning Homo Sapiens when they cant even breath…"

Jon Fleming replied Dec 4, 2009 to Why I don't think it's a contradiction to be pro-choice as well as vegan

65 Dec 14, 2009
Reply by Simon JM

"see thats the problems with the words being used one second it is described as desir…"

Jon Fleming replied Dec 4, 2009 to Why I don't think it's a contradiction to be pro-choice as well as vegan

65 Dec 14, 2009
Reply by Simon JM

"Simon has that pegged this is not in issue of equal right a guy get finiancial screw…"

65 Dec 14, 2009
Reply by Simon JM

"I think morals and ethics debates are out there becuase there is no cut clear line w…"

65 Dec 14, 2009
Reply by Simon JM

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service