David Ivester's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Scalia's fundamental error is to suppose that some religions may be excluded from th…"

David Ivester replied Oct 5 to Scalia - atheists are second class citizens

79 Oct 11
Reply by Bill_Hicks_Worshipper

"Wake Forest University recently published a short, objective Q&A primer on the c…"

David Ivester replied Sep 6, 2010 to Prayers Before Sporting Events

12 Sep 30, 2010
Reply by Pat

"Greywolf, I agree we need politicians to stick their necks out more often. They sho…"

David Ivester replied Aug 5, 2009 to Why our government calls upon us to pledge allegiance to the republic "under God"

14 Aug 5, 2009
Reply by David Ivester

"You are correct to note that reciting the Pledge of Allegiance is voluntary. That ob…"

David Ivester replied Aug 1, 2009 to Why our government calls upon us to pledge allegiance to the republic "under God"

14 Aug 5, 2009
Reply by David Ivester

"Don, I agree that even though the politics of it are daunting, the fight should be…"

David Ivester replied Jul 16, 2009 to Why our government calls upon us to pledge allegiance to the republic "under God"

14 Aug 5, 2009
Reply by David Ivester

"I've been an atheist all of my life. I don't recall reading anything in particular t…"

David Ivester replied Jun 28, 2009 to What were the first books you read in favor of skepticism/atheism?

75 Jul 14, 2009
Reply by Josiah Allen

"BRILLIANT! Crossing out the offending phrase and passing the bill on to be seen by m…"

David Ivester replied Jul 19, 2008 to "In God We Trust" - Violation of the 1st Amendment?

39 Aug 5, 2010
Reply by Louis

"Like you, I grew up without acquiring religion. David Eller, author of Natural Athei…"

David Ivester replied Jul 12, 2008 to What is the difference between "atheists by birth" and the atheists that became atheist by "conversion"?

19 Jul 12, 2008
Reply by Frits

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service