Ally's Discussions (105)

Discussions Replied To (98) Replies Latest Activity

"Indeed, how many men would sign up for castration?"

Ally replied Jul 29, 2011 to Child rape and sex abuse surface at US Buddhist temples

6 Jul 29, 2011
Reply by Ally

"Brilliant Idea for a book, I hope it is very successful, but poop! I'm 41 - sigh!"

Ally replied Jul 29, 2011 to Want to write an essay for an atheist book??

12 Dec 28, 2011
Reply by Pete Darwin

"The "poet" was the student from Palestine who wrote the poem I mention in the first…"

Ally replied Jul 28, 2011 to The Israeli-Palestinian Divide

34 Jul 29, 2011
Reply by Jedi Wanderer

"I for one would like to take this opportunity to thank all of the feminists (whether…"

Ally replied Jul 26, 2011 to sorry ladies, but your body isn't really yours

18 Aug 8, 2011
Reply by Jameer Logan

"Christians bigots run far & fast away from anything labelled "science" because t…"

Ally replied Jul 26, 2011 to Gay Marriage: The scientific facts.

1 Jul 26, 2011
Reply by Ally

"I tried it when I was bout 6 or 7 with my older sisters... seemed quite silly to me.…"

Ally replied Jun 13, 2011 to who tried oujia board here?

13 Jun 26, 2011
Reply by booklover

"During my (Very Brief) time as a Highschool teacher, one of my students (from Palest…"

Ally replied Jun 10, 2011 to The Israeli-Palestinian Divide

34 Jul 29, 2011
Reply by Jedi Wanderer

"To be clear the main character is Hypatia - and the action of the film is in Alexand…"

Ally replied Jun 10, 2011 to Atheist Movies

109 Oct 21, 2011
Reply by Pat

"And A FINE job you do, sir! I have enjoyed many of your contributions!"

Ally replied Mar 20, 2011 to Introduction

6 Mar 20, 2011
Reply by Ally

"Is the Pew report for the population of the entire planet or just the USA? (a link w…"

Ally replied Mar 19, 2011 to Atheist Minority

5 Mar 19, 2011
Reply by Dennis Smith

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

Amanda Ashcraft posted a status
"Finally finished my move! And I managed to scrounge out two blog postings this month. Miraculous! My newest is here: http://j.mp/1vmSb3Y"
23 minutes ago
Bertold Brautigan replied to Daniel W (Sentient Biped)'s discussion Upscale Sodomites Spread Ebola @ Starbucks!
28 minutes ago
Grinning Cat liked sk8eycat's discussion California Seems to Be Learning Something
32 minutes ago
Bertold Brautigan replied to Bertold Brautigan's discussion Raëlian DNA research project: Science proves that consecrated wafers are still wheat and not Jesus
35 minutes ago
Daniel W (Sentient Biped) replied to Daniel W (Sentient Biped)'s discussion Upscale Sodomites Spread Ebola @ Starbucks!
40 minutes ago
Daniel W (Sentient Biped) replied to Bertold Brautigan's discussion Raëlian DNA research project: Science proves that consecrated wafers are still wheat and not Jesus
43 minutes ago
Joan Denoo commented on Joan Denoo's blog post Feminism
1 hour ago
Freethinker31 replied to Luara's discussion A naked rambler
1 hour ago
sk8eycat replied to sk8eycat's discussion California Seems to Be Learning Something in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
1 hour ago
Bertold Brautigan replied to Daniel W (Sentient Biped)'s discussion Upscale Sodomites Spread Ebola @ Starbucks!
1 hour ago
sk8eycat commented on Little Name Atheist's group Atheist Ailurophiles
1 hour ago
Bertold Brautigan replied to Bertold Brautigan's discussion Raëlian DNA research project: Science proves that consecrated wafers are still wheat and not Jesus
1 hour ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service